Chapter 35

Ryleigh's POV

We had just gotten to school. It had been three weeks since Max and I broke up and I had a new boyfriend. I needed to get my mind off of Max and move on.

Anyway, his name was Justin. He was extremely sweet and told me that he had like me for a while now. He asked me out almost a week ago.

He came up to me while I was at my locker.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey." I smiled.

"You free after school?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Great. Meet me at my place at five." He smirked and walked away.

I was walking to my first class when someone pulled me into the janitors closet.

"What the hell were you doing?" They asked. It was Max.

"Talking to my boyfriend." I said in a duh tone.

"He might be your boyfriend, but you are and always will be mine." He muttered.

"Um, excuse me, I am not yours. You don't own me." I walked out of the janitors closet without another word.

•Justin's house•

Justin and I were sitting in his room talking when I excused myself to the bathroom, forgetting my phone on his bed.

When I came back into his room, he looked pissed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Who's Max?" He growled.

"My ex boyfriend."

He relaxed a bit.

"He better not be anything more than that." He said.

"He's not."

"Good."

I'm gonna warn you here. You can skip this part if you want.

He backed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly. His hands slid underneath my shirt. That's when I pushed him off. The only person who I've ever allowed to do that was Max.

"Come on, babe. Let's have a little fun." He smirked.

His hands moved to my jeans and he undid the button. Then he slowly pulled the zipper down, but I pulled it back up and redid the button.

"Alright, fine. It'll be my turn first." He said. He slowly slid down the sweatpants he was wearing, which left him in his boxers.

My breathing quickened and I got the thunderstorm feeling again, but I couldn't do anything about it.

Then, before I knew it, his underwear was around his ankles and I saw something that I did not want to see. If it had been Max, maybe I would've been okay with it. Wait what? Did I really just think that?

He pushed me to my knees and I started shaking. Oh god. No no no. Ew. No thanks.

I tried to stand up but he pushed me back down. I fought back and forced myself to stand up. Then I ran out, all the way back to the Mills' house, crying.

You're good now lol

My first thought was to find Max. I ran up to his room and opened the door with tears visibly streaming down my face. But what I saw didn't help. Max was sitting on his bed, making out with some chick I had never seen.

They both pulled away and whipped around and saw me. Max immediately noticed that I had been crying and walked towards me.

"Ryleigh, I promise this isn't what it looks like." He said.