Ch.1

*some kids in the woods*
[Julian]David im scared.!

:Ashley: David what are we doing here.?

;!James!;Yeah David what are We doing here?

+-David-+ Shush we cant be loud or Y/cn will hear us!

:Ashley: There's no such thing as Y/Cn David!

+-David-+ Shush now we're here*At a cabin*OK now Julian you go up to the Hospital and knock on the door while we wait here.

[Julian]Why david,I'm to scared!

+-David-+ Just go julian!

[Julian]O-ok.
*Julian goes up to your home&knocks*see nobody's here c-can we l-leave now?

+-David-+ No!Knock again Julian!

[Julian]o-ok*knocks again but u hear it*

{°Y/n°}Hello?

[Julian]H-hi.

{°Y/n°}*Looks down*Aw hi there kid my name is Y/n, what's your name and what are you doing out here.?

[Julian]M-my name is j-julian and I had to come!

{°Y/n°}Oh how old are you Julian?

[Julian]I-im 8.

{°Y/n°}Oh kiddo I won't hurt you,hmm lemme make it up to you!Let's go scare your brother and his "Friends"!

[Julian]Okay!

{°Y/n°}*picks up Julian and put him on ur side*Who made u come Julian?

[Julian]My big brother David and his friends James and Ashley!

{°Y/n°}oh where are they?*Asking pissed*

[Julian]oh they're at that*points in direction of cabin*cabin Y/n!

{°Y/n°}OK let's go say hi.*walks to the cabin*

[Julian]Open the door David its me Julian!

+-David-+ *door opens*finally your back!took you forever you Lil Wus- W-who's that Julian?

[Julian]Oh!this is Y/n!

{°Y/n°}Hi,I've heard you made him come up to my door,why.?

+-David-+ Because I heard you like kids a lot and my friends didnt think y-you were r-real!

{°Y/n°}Oh I'm very real and I love kids but I hate it when people are very rude to kids!So*Grabs a knife and holds it up to Davids neck while still holding julian*you better be nice,Ashley and James too because you didnt stop David from making Julian go up to my house when you knew it scared him,correct.?

~|All|~Y-yes!*All say*

{°Y/n°}*Puts knife down*Good you better not say a word about me no information either got it?!?!

~|All|~Y-yes ma'am!

{°Y/n°}OK and julian you tell me if they're being rude to you for I can teach them a lesson.

[Julian]OK Y/n!

{°Y/n°}OK bye Julian*kisses his head and puts him down*and goodnight.David,Ashley and James protect him at all costs and dont hurt him!if he's hurt from either of you I will find you and hurt you worse got it?!?!

~|All|~Y-yes m-ma'am!

{°Y/n°}OK*leans down to Julian's height*goodnight and Julian visit me for we can play.

[Julian]OK y/n bye!{°Y/n°}Bye!