Ch.30

Hah!They actually were!
Røyal's Pov
*(Gorgeous Girl)*Hold up,what's your name?
~Wha,oh its Røyal.Whats yours?

*(Ash)*Its Ashley but I rather be called Ash.

~oh I would too.Hey like your outfit.
*(Ash)*Hmm?Oh thanks.

~One question are you trying to get a date w/me and my number

~One question are you trying to get a date w/me and my number.?

*(Ash)*Maybe ur number for I can just text you but the date nah I'd rather be friends,besides I have loyal,sweet,handsome boyfriend.

~Oh!Nice!Yea i'll give you my number but the date thank god no bcz I already have my heart set on someone.

*(Ash)*Oh!Nice bro!Well what's her name?

~Its Sally,man her smile is everything to me and her eyes just wow!Her long flowy brown hair is just magnificent!She's got a pure heart of gold.She's a wonderful girl! But
*Sighs*I don't know if she returns my feelings..

*(Ash)*Don't doubt yourself abt it.She might be playing hard to get.But im betting she likes you back.

~Thanks so you have your phone for I can give u my number.Aannd putting my name as 'Røyal my wingman✔🎲'.

*(Ash)*Alrite here.Ima put my name as 'Ash my Main🔫💦'
*She gives you her phone and you put your number in,you give her your phone and she puts her number in*

~Alrite done!So just text me if you wanna hangout or something or if you need someone by your side.
*(Ash)*Alright bye Wingman!

~Bye!
After finding shoes for sister!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Helios Pov
~I need to call Røyal to come in the Toy shop for he can choose a Big Bear.

After calling Røyal and telling him to come.

Røyal×~I'm here so did you buy sis a camera?

~Well i Couldn't when this group of girls tried getting my number and yanking my arms.So i'm sending you.

Røyal×~Well these girls were messing w/this beautiful girl,and calling her some shitty words and pushing her but she said she would've beat their asses but she didn't have any energy,but yea she's now my bestfran and I got her number.