Ch.18

Is now continued~•
{°Y/n°} Pov•~
Helios how long were searching for me?
•¢Helios¢•Forever,I never gave up.Even if I tried giving up,I wouldn't..it was just like an addiction.If I tried giving it up,I wouldn't last an hour or second.
Y/n°}Mommy&Daddy were scared shitless.They were searching for you day&night,second&hour, Week&months.They had blame themselves too.Dad always yelled bcz he was frustrated.Mom always cried bcz she was worried.I had no emotions bcz my emotions were created with&by you.The dogs were scared too,every time they hear a knock they get up&run to the door to see if it was you...they got used to it.You not showing up or ever coming home.*Tears streaming down my face**Helios eyes saddened,tears streaming down like rivers*
•¢Helios¢•I-i-i caused all o-of th-those emotions?*Turning his head,looking at u sad&guilty**I nod my head yes*I-i ne-never knew.I wish I had.
Y/n°}Its ok I forgiven you,but I have some bad/sad news.*My eyes soften*its about mommy&Daddy.
*Helios's eyes widen a Lil,and his eyes had mixed emotions showing.Sadness,Confusion,Regret.*
•¢Helios¢•What Hap-*We hear running*
Y/n°}Lets talk about this later,We HAVE to find out where those footsteps are going to.
•¢Helios¢•Alright sis,let's go.*You both unleash your wings and fly off*

Timeskip-

Y/n°}*You guys Land*I swear I heard it around here.
•¢Helios¢•Same here.
Y/n°}And it sounded like a-*Sound of a stairs creaking*it's over there!Helios I'm gonna go in first a-*cut off by Helios*Hell no!I'm going first.You stay behind me.*Sighs*Whatever Helios.
*You both walk up a staircase that leads to an abandoned treehouse*
Y/n°}pull out your gun,you never know if its dangerous.
•¢Helios¢•*Pulls out his gun,loads it.*Alright.What/Whoever is in there we kill it,if its a kid we keep him/or her.DEAL.
Y/n°}Deal.*You open the door*Hello?!Is anyone He-I am!
•¢Helios¢•*Widens eyes*Oh my god are you alrite?!?!
~MYSTERY PERSON/THING~
*Shivers*.I th-think I'm g-going in-insane.*Smiles*Who are you?
Y/n°}I'm Y/N,This is Helios.*Helios Waves*What about you kid?&What happened to you,how old are you?
×~Royal~×My name is Royal,I'm 13,and I killed one of my classmates.So I ran to my old Treehouse.
Y/n°}hmm was there any reason you killed them at all?And why u think u r going insane?
×~Royal~×I killed him bcz he killed my dog,Ace,by beating him.I think I'm going insane bcz I enjoyed it,and I smiled crazily.*Laughs*
Y/n°}*Smirks*Wanna come with us?We're on our way to a new home.And don't wrry Royal,we kill 2.We are both insane.*Helios Smirks*and where we are going the house is filled with a bunch of insane killers so don't think u are the only one.
×~Royal~×*Chuckles*Alrite I accept your offer Y/n,So will you guys be my new family?I hid the evidence that I killed the bully.
*Everybody left the treehouse and Royal road in Helios's back,& Y/n flew off with the 2 boys.Don't wrry guys Scars&Alias are in Helios's backpack*
•¢Helios¢•Wow kid you seemed to know how to get away with murder.And yea ig so,What about it
Y/Nn are we his new family.*Y/n nods her head,and smiles*
×~Royal~×Nice I got a new family,and I don't have to act normal.Wait!Y/n can I be ur Lil brother?Like basically adopt me.*Turns his head to Y/n staring at her waiting for an answer*
Y/n°}Yea Royal,you can be our Lil brother.*Helios Smiles,so does Royal*
×~Royal~×R-Rlly?!?!*Y/n nods her head*Woohoo!-Helios&Royal yell*
Y/n°}*Rolls her eyes playfully*I can already see you&Helios getting into trouble.Anyways is there anything you wanna tell us?
×~Royal~×Yea,I have wings,I was in boxing for 6 yrs so i know how to fight,I can use any weapons,I can survive in the wild,i cant feel pain,and I want a black Wolf&Black Leopard.*He says Smiling*
Y/n°}Ok you could've told us you had wings for Helios wouldn't have to carry you&You seem really skilled,You're just like one of my bestfrans,And i can get you both of those animals.*You say Smiling,while Chuckling*
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
To be continued~~You guys seem to have a new brother!Yay!