Ch.41

Continueddd
Your POV:
~Sooo,Michael,Fiona.What do you guys like to do?

<.Michael.>Climb trees,Hop fences,eat burgers,have night adventures,play baseball,hack,eat food,and just have fun.

>.Fiona.<Ride my bike,Play soccer,Have night adventures,have long car rides,sing,dance,steal,and just have fun in everyday life.

~*Nod my head*Nice,you guys sound like some fun people to hang around with.How old are you guys?

>.Fiona.<17.
<.Michael.>17,NowWhat do you guys like to do?Ben?Y/n?

~Just chill,listen to music,do whatever I feel like doing,and chill with my family.

[*Ben*]Play video games,chill,and hangout with Y/n.*He shrugs*

>.Fiona.<Sounds like you guys are carefree,and chill people.So,what's this school like?
~*Shrug and shove my hands in my pockets*I mean,it's boring,easy to be bad,the teachers suck dick,some people here are nice,some bullying here and there,and well me and my crew are the Insanos.We're the only crew that don't care about labels,like the cheerleaders are just thots,the football players are dumbass(some are),and well that's all I got to say.The school food is just nasty,sometimes we just go out or skip school.

<.Michael.>Wow.You guys actually don't give two fucks about this place.*Me and Ben nod*

[*Ben*]Yeah we really don't,Just watch out for Jeff and Jack.They can be assholes buhh they are pretty nice guys just watch out,mostly for Jeff.He's

-I'm what?*Jeff cuts in and wraps his arm around me*

~And here is the devil himself.How ya doin jackass?*I unwrap his arm from around me*
•~Jeff~•Pretty good since I ran into you,ya dork.*He ruffles my hair and Ben laughs*

[*Ben*]You are so adorable with messed up hair!*He continues laughing and I laugh too*

~So you're saying I'm not adorable everyday.
*I fake pout,Ben silences,and the others are laughing*

[*Ben*]No!Nononono! You are! I'm sorry!!*He hugs me and the rest of us laugh*

~It's ok Ben,I forgive you but Michael,Fiona we're done touring.
*I check the time and school's almost over*
Well,I'm gonna leave school early.Ben,Jeff go get the rest of the Insanos.
*They nod and they go different directions*
~Michael,Fiona.You guys can just hang with us or go do whatever else you want to do.
*They look at each other and nod*

<.Michael.>We'll just hangout with you guys.*I nod and start walking out of the school*

~Let's have some fun.*I smirk and run off to my car*

15mins laterz

~Yo we here.*Everyone raises an eyebrow*

>.Fiona.<We're at a Shooting range?Why?*Michael Yelps in excitement*

~To shoot some guns.Come on let's go.And the best thing is I don't have to pay,I'm friends with the boss's son here.
*Everyone gets excited and head Inside* ~Hey Lindon.:

: