Ch.25

At Victims 2story house~~(dont play song yet)
Y/n's Pov
~You Guys ready to kill?

•¢Helios¢•Hell Yea.
Røyal×~Yup.
(=B.P=)Fock yea,this Finna be fun.

~Nah let us show you our way.The YL/n way.*Smiles insanely*

•¢Helios¢•Alrite Lets go.*Chuckles Darkly*

~Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd Pov)
*Glass shatters*Hmm?What was that?*Victim walks down the stairs to the kitchen* Hello?! Is anyone he-here?

Y/n°}*Throws one of her throwing knives near the boys head*Yes I'm here so is my gang.

~Damn you fine.*Winks at you*

•¢Helios¢•
*Walks out of shadows and stands besides Y/n*
Hold up,WHO said YOU can call MY sister FINE,I know I didnt.Neither did my Lil bro rite Lil bro?

Røyal×~*Walks out of shadows*Nah big bro,I don't even ALLOW it neither does my sister's bestfran,rite B.P?*Leans on Helios*

(=B.P=)*Walks out of the shadows,holding his knife behind his back*Hell no,you gotta lay off man neither of us allow it.*Leans on Røyal*

~Pssh.Whatever the gorgeous girl can speak for herself.What do you say Huh?

Y/n°}Hmmm,they seem to have said the truth.You are cute but i'm not interested.So*Takes out Gun*Lets have fun.*Says Creepily*

~Oh Shit!*Runs off upstairs*
Røyal×~Finally let's have fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's Pov(Play song)
*Starts Singing*
We wish there was another way out!

•¢Helios¢•Voices wont go away,They stay for days&days,They say some awful things.Ways to make you fade away.I don't think no ones home and were just here alone.
He runs to his parents room to wake em up but once he opened the door they were already murdered.
~We better find you first before you find the phone.

Røyal×~Better run Better run Better run.Yea We coming after you when you're sleeping at night.

•¢Helios¢•Yea there's nothing you can do,There's no place you can hide Cause we're coming after youuuuu.
B.P walks out of the parents closet but before he can go anything the boy ran to his room 4 doors down the hall.
{{All 3}}We wish there was another way out for you,wish there was another way out for you.WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!~~~~~~WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!~~~~~~WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!

Y/n°}You gave up i'll check and see,No one cares less than me Dead wrong I guess you'll be.These Voices wont let you leave.
Once he got into his room He tried leaving out through his bedroom window and jump but Y/n appeared in front of him,and forced him down on one knee.
Y/n°}Got you down on bended knee,What should our next weapon be?Its over you can't breath.Just sleep now rest in peace.
Everyone else came in his room to help slaughter the boy.
{{All 3}} Better Run Better Run Better Run Yea We coming after you while you're sleeping at night Yea there's nothing you can do-

Røyal×~There's no place you can hide cause we're coming after you.
But the boy got out of her hard grasp and ran off to the kitchen and grabbed a gun that was stored in the cabinet shelf hiding behind a secret trapped door.
{{All 3}} We wish there was another way out for you.Wish there was another way out for you.

Røyal×~WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!~~~~~~WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!~~~~~~WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!
Everyone's in the kitchen and the boy points the gun at them but Y/n Grabs the gun unloads it and drops it to the ground.
Y/n°}Breaks you down Now put it back together again.

Røyal×~We'll Break you down Now put it back together again.
B.P runs and grabs the boy arms and Y/n Shoots the boy's chest and middle part,Røyal puts his brass knuckles on & punches the boy's jaw and breaks it while the boy tries to yell in pain.
•¢Helios¢•Break you down now put it back together again.
Helios grabs his knife and jabs it through the boy's leg multiple times.
{{All 3}}We'll break you down now put it back together again.-WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!~~~~~~WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!~~~~~~WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER OUT!
B.P breaks his neck,&drops his corpse and spits on it.
Y/n°}WE WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY OUT!

(=B.P=)Damn u guys did good.And you guys singing a song to go with it.WOW.
•¢Helios¢•Yea once YN/n started singing something we just went along with it.*Shrugs*No biggy.

(=B.P=)So you guys were just going along with it without official song lyrics.?
Røyal×~Basically yea.
Y/n°}That's how we roll.Why?
(=B.P=)Bcz that's pretty talented,We need to go killing some more maybe just me&you Y/n.

Y/n was about to say something but her overprotective brothers had already.

•¢Helios¢•Nahhh she'll be busy w/us.Rite Røyal?
Røyal×~Yup!Sooo unless you want us to go with, you'll have to ask us for permission.
(=B.P=)Alrite then,I tried.But I ain't gonna give up.
Y/n°}*Laughs*Step up your game if you want a 'Date' w/me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~