Ch.27

~Hey bitches!!!!!
∆•Sally•∆Hey Y/n,Hey Helios!Wow where'd you guys get the rides and where did u get the bags?Wait-Did u guys go shopping??!!
~Yup! We both got bored so we decided to get some things!*U say smiling*
∆•Sally•∆Well good reason but where did u get the money??
~Oh!I steal things from my victims,like money/Clothes(if they fit)/Electronics.A lot of things but mostly money or food.But right now we needed a break and some air.
∆•Sally•∆Yeah it ok im not mad but Daddy might be bcz you guys went without his Knowledge.
~I know but I have a reason,and im old enough besides I would be ok since I have my brother w/me.Man A LOT of girls were staring at my brother and I noticed they had a mad glint in their eyes when I was holding on to his arm for a little bit and his arm on my shoulder.*Laughs*
∆•Sally•∆If I was you I would've said something like piss off.
~Damn Sally I didn't you were old enough to cuss!! I thought you were like 9 yrs old bcz of your Lil cute dress and how young you look!
∆•Sally•∆Noooo!! I'm Røyal's age,i'm 13.
~Why didn't you tell me?! I would've treat you like an adult!
∆•Sally•∆Ok,but hurry up and come inside.I'll go get Røyal bcz I feel like you guys bought him some things 2!

U guys walk inside and run upstairs to your room and wait till Røyal comes bcz you guys NEVER start unpacking without each other

Røyal×~Yo! I'm here so sally told me you guys got something for me-Wait why didn't you guys start getting your things out the bags?
•¢Helios¢•Because its basically a tradition between me&Y/n,We NEVER EVER EVER open our gifts without each other,even if the other is away we would face time and do it together or wait until they would get home or feel better.
Røyal×~Why?*Asks with tears pricking but still has a smile*
•¢Helios¢•Because we ALWAYS,AND FOREVER WILL,stay by each other sides,We love each other and we do things together bcz well one reason is bcz we are twins*He says chuckling*and bcz well we are family and so are you so don't think bcz you're 'New Blood' doesn't mean you aren't family.We love you,so we wanted you to join our tradition bcz well you are a L/n of course.And we LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
~Well that's a great way to put it-hey Røyal why are u crying?*I noticed my baby Røyal was crying*
Røyal×~Because*Sniffs*This is the first time I was called 'Family' and that somebody told me they Loved me so much and that I actually mean something to some ppl.*Starts tearing up but I go to hug him and wipes his tears*
~Hey,Hey its alright.We Love you ok,we will love you Forever until well our ghosts fade away.You are family, you mean the world to us,Mom&Pops,To mostly me & Helios bcz you are our brother,best friend,Family,and our WORLD!!Why is this your first time hearing all of that?Did your "Parents" ever say anything like that to you?Wait hold up did they even Treat you right?!
Røyal×~No um not rlly,but y'know the only who has cared abt me ever was my adoptive dad's mom.She Loved me,every time they would hit me or yell at me and call me useless I would ride my bike or skateboard to her house and everytime she would see the bruise or see my face red from crying she would let me stay for a week or month but she couldn't keep me from them bcz she was sick and getting old.So I go over to see her and help out,once I went over one day she told me she had a gift for me I was happy and asked her what it was,she said wait in your room(Yes she even gave me my own room)I said ok,then once she walked in a Lil puppy ran in and jumped on the bed and started licking so I named him ace and thanked her.*He Starts crying bad and he needs me&Helios to give him a hug*
~I'm pissed.They are so fcking obnoxious.I need to kill The so called family and bullies,I have the urge to.But once we go kill them let's go pay the Lil old lady a visit and thank her for keeping you safe and happy.I appreciate her so much.And once we get back we'll go see a friend of mine to get you a wolf and panther.I promise.But let's get our things out of the bag first.O(≧∇≦)O
•¢Helios¢•Yea we all went through some shit so why not enjoy our selves.Alrite 1,2,3!
To be continued!!!