Ch.3

•Still Jeff the killers pov*
Morning in thoughts~ I wonder what the girl looks like.Not as beautiful as me though!I never thought she was a girl when I first heard her voice!She sounded so manly!and looked like it to! I'll have to see her again later!~•Out of Thoughts•~
{×E.J×}Jeff!

°√Jeff√°Oh!what Ej I wasn't paying attention?

{×E.J×}Oh my zalgo.I'll say it again!what is up with you?you seem out of it lately.

∆•Sally•∆Maybe because he's thinking of Y/Cn!

°√Jeff√°Shuch up sally!

{×E.J×}Who's Y/Cn?

∆•Sally•∆She's only the coolest,nicest,and Awesome person ever!

{×E.J×}She's?So Y/Cn a girl?

°√Jeff√°Yes Ej!

{×E.J×}Wow Jeff you*laughs*were ACTUALLY think about a GIRL?!*laughs*

°√Jeff√°N-No!*I'm...blushing?!?! Why am I blushing?!?!*its not that,she doesn't sound like a girl or looks like one because of her Clothes,her Hood and mouthguard!she looks like a guy and sound like one too!the only thing girly on her is her ring,and necklace!

{×E.J×}Wow well if you or sally visits her can I go with you guys?

∆•Sally•∆Sure!

{×E.J×}OK.
•Your pov •
In thoughts~
What happened to his face?! Its all cut up and stitched!I've read his memories(yes u guys can read memories)and it seems like he was bullied.Him and some other kid named Liu I think.Wow!I still can't believe he thought I was a guy!Like wtf!Probably because of my Armor and Hood&Mouthguard!luckily he didnt see my wings or sally!Only Lil kids can hear my actually voice and not older people.Out of thoughts~bark! Oh yes D1/n?*points to door*you need to go outside?*shakes his head no*
Are there people outside?
*Nods his head*
Alright let's go boy!D2/n let's go!*You Head outside*
You hear crying and screams of children*
Let's go boys!Lead me to the screams NOW!
*they sniff ground and take off so do you*
^Time Skip to destination^
*You see bloody kids holding hands*
Hey kiddos!my name is Y/n what's your names?

*°Alice°*M-my name is A-alice.

*^Andrew^*And My name is A-andrew.

{°Y/n°}How old are you kids?and who did this to and what happened to you?!?!

*^Andrew^*W-we are 9yrs o-old*he steps in front of his sister protectively still holding her hand*and my mommy and daddy did miss.

{°Y/n°}Oh,so thats what happened,and u must be her Savior Andrew.*u say smiling*

*^Andrew^* Y-yes Ma'am.*he says confidently*

{°Y/n°}Let's go to my house and get you guys fixed and fed,you'll tell me where your mommy and daddy live alright?

~|Both Twins~|OK misses!

{°Y/n°}OK!Let's go!
^Time Skip to ur house^
OK kiddos let's give you guys a bath first then clean your wounds then feed you OK?

~|Both twins~|OK miss y/n!

{°Y/n°}You guys call me sissy for now on OK kiddos!

~|Both Twins|~OK sissy!*they both say*

{°Y/n°}Alright let's go!
^Time skip to kids house^

*°Alice°*this is where we live sissy!

{°Y/n°} OK kids you go in your house and go into your room and lock the door and hide!Dont come out until you hear the police OK?

*^Andrew^* OK sissy!

{°Y/n°}OK go and hurry!*They run*Alright let's kill these bastards!Ok D1/n and D2/n go guard the Twins!Now!
Bark-Bark!*They run off*
Alright here we go!
+(Dad)+ h-hey who the 'hiccup' hell are you.?!?

~•Thoughts•~*Ugh!Drunk parents!That's a big no-no #2!*~•Out of thoughts•~I'm your kids Savior from heaven and I came to end their suffering NOW!

+(Dad)+Ha!as if bitch you can't do anything about it!*the dad runs at you*

{°Y/n°}*you grab him, put your knife to his neck*Oh really I CANT do anything about IT!?

+(Dad)+*The dad is horrified*Who the hell are you?!

{°Y/n°}I already told you,'whisper in his ear' im your kids savior.*Then you slit his throat and grab your gun real fast and shot him in the head 2x!

-(Mom)-*the mom comes out*Who the hell are you 'hiccup' bitch?!

{°Y/n°}I'm your kids savior from heaven and I came to end their suffering NOW!

-(Mom)-''Scoffs''sure lil brat!*mom runs at you*

{°Y/n°}*You slide under her legs and slit both of her legs deeply,you get up real fast grab your gun reload and shoot her in the back 2x and in the head 4x*Ah!That was easy now time to call the police!*put on your leather gloves and speed dial 911*hello?Yes these parents were abusing their kids and I told them to hide in their room and lock the door and dont open it until I called the police so the kids are in their room hiding and idk where the parents are!so you'll have to yell Alice and Andrew its the police open it please! OK OK the address is R/An and R/Sn.OK good bye!*call ends* Bye Alice!Bye Andrew!Love you guys and be safe!D1/n & D2/n come!*you finally take off your necklace and ring and put into ur pocket & use your wings and fly off with your dogs,and went back to your house.*