Ch.43

~LinLin..
Continued~~
~Oh m-my god!!
*We stand up and hug each other tightly*I thought,I would never see you again..

.•David•.Jesus Dreamer,you grew up to be a beautiful gorgeous woman.I can't believe you still wear the necklace,I do also.*He pulls out his necklace from under his shirt and I smile*
~G-god,how have you been? How's your mom?Hows the little Lucifer I've been told about doing?
*He smiles and I hug him tighter*

.•David•.Mum is doing better,but she's still hospitalized.*I give him sad eyes*Lucifer is doing great and is in 1st grade.*I smile widely*
~Oh my,my little Lucifer is in a big boy grade!I missed out on so much.How old is little Lucy?
.•David•.Well He's 6.And I'm 18 since me and you are 5min apart.*He chuckles*Little Lucy wants to meet you,I've told him stories about us,our adventures.I showed him a picture of us when we were younger and he smiled and told me you looked pretty.

~Well he needs to see us when we're older.So let's take pictures of us,me&you. And we'll do some group pics with me,you,and Johnathan since you guys were close and me and him are close also.*Johnathan and David agree* When will I get to see little Lucy?
.•David•.Hmm maybe tomorrow,not today because we are seeing Johnathan's little sister,Annalise.I miss her.*He sighs,I hug him and the bell rang*

~Well boys,I'll see y'all after school for sure I promise.*We all pinky promise,hug,and walk our different directions*Hey Smiley-

{%Smiley%}Why didn't you sit with us a lunch? Who were those guys?
~Smiley,I'm sorry.I sat with David and Johnathan because I promised them I would if none of us had any classes together.We all had only one period together and that was it.David was my childhood bestfriend before I moved away from him,and me and Johnathan are really close now so that's it.Why do you care?
{%Smiley%}Because,we supposed to always stick together.I just thought-

•|Silvër|•We thought you would leave and replace us..*I sigh and pull all the boys into a group hug*
~Boys,I love you all so much.You guys make me happy and feel more loved than anyone else,I would never ever forget you or abandon you guys! You guys are my walking home,my sunshine and my life! I would risk my life for you guys..I love you all so much,don't ever forget that.*We all let go and all the boys smile and nod*
~Alright lets get to class.*We all Walk to our period that we're all in*

After school::With David and Johnathan

~Hey boys.So Johnny you got a car luv?
*He nods looking at me confusingly*
~Alright,I can just ride with you and Toby can take my car to pick up my two buddies from their school.What about you David?
.•David•.Yeah,But it's in the shop.*I nod*

On the phone::Toby🕰❤️
Y/n⛈❤️:Hey Toby.
Toby🕰❤️:Yes Babygirl?
Y/n⛈❤️:Can you take my car and just take care of it while I ride with a friend to the hospital to visit someone.
Toby🕰❤️: Yes Babygirl I will. You owe me waffles.What about your keys?
Y/n⛈❤️:Thank you babyboy,and I will make you waffle tics.Helios has them Alright byeee!
End of call::Toby🕰❤️

~Alright Toby got my car.Alright boys lets take pictures!!
{I'll make a part with the photos}
~Come one lets go!*We all get in Jonny's car:,

Alright boys lets take pictures!!{I'll make a part with the photos}~Come one lets go!*We all get in Jonny's car:,