Ch.51

Next Dayyy
Your POV
~*My Eyes flutter open and sit up*Im still here?Its going to be that same thing today.*I look down and see a different dress on me:

*I look down and see a different dress on me:

~What?I guess it won't...Is my hair the same?*I take my phone out and go on camera to check my hair and it's different:

Is my hair the same?*I take my phone out and go on camera to check my hair and it's different:

~Yeah,today is going to be different..Hm,I wonder who I'm going to see today?*I stand up and twirl,watching my dress flow up and I smile*
~Ahhh,it's great without seeing Society.Just watching a trashy society all the time.*Scoff*Mother Earth is not pleased,neither is god and life but hey it's not my decision.*I hear a sparkling sound and follow where it came from to only see Røyal*Bubba?
~xRøyalx~Sis?*He walks up to me and puts his hands on my face and looks at me in the eyes with tears*Is it you?

~Yea,I'm the famous Y/n.Your sister.*He hugs me really tight and I realize he got taller and I hug him back*
~xRøyalx~I missed you.Like a lot.
~I missed you too.Whats today?*He lets go and looks at me*
~xRøyalx~You mean you don't know.*I shake my head*Y/n,you've been passed out for a month.We're already in April.And you have Prom to go to in 3days.
~You're playing right?Like I've been passed out for a whole fucking month?

~xRøyalx~Yeah I was just messing with you,but no you've been passed out for a week.If you don't wake up it'll be two.And everybody's worrying about you.
~Oh..I don't want to wake up.This place is so much better and I feel really free.This place is where I belong.
~xRøyalx~No you don't.You belong with us on earth.Yeah I get you feel free and good but we need you down there,I need down there.Please wake up,we can't stand another day with you gone.Pl-lease..*He's crying,which broke my heart because he doesn't deserve pain,I'm causing him*
~Røyal.Baby it's ok.I will wake up,I will do it for you and family.But please one more day here.*He nods and takes a breath,I hold his hand*Now lets go dance.*We Walk to the place where me and Helios dance and the song 'I Don't Dance'-Blake Shelton plays,play song*
~You can dance right?*He nods,I nod back and we began dancing*
~You know you've grown taller.

~xRøyalx~And you've grown wilder.

I laugh and we keep dancing,talking about life before we met.Talking about how great and amazing mom and dad were,he told me everything he loves and how he was blessed to have found us and be apart of the family.We were talking about football and Sally,how jealous he would be if anyone made comments about her in a short skirt.He said he had made friends and that they're like brothers and sisters,they were kind and sweet to him.They enjoyed his presence and thought he was a great guy.We talked about how life would be when we are all older and have our own kids,house and our Fiancés.He told me he would really like to see me and Toby get together and I laugh,saying I will go on a date with him if I had a chance.He smiles at me and I smile back seeing the resemblance between him and father,has his kind eyes and cute dimples.We miss them,didn't really have a full life with them but they're in our hearts forever and always.He said he wants to get a tattoo with me and Helios,just us,like a family tattoo.We we're talking away and he made some jokes and I made some stupid jokes back.We laughed and had fun,he spinned me and he was singing with the song.I had smile and kissed his forehead wishing this would never end.He was spinning me around and around in circles while I laughed and smiled in happiness,feeling good and amazing as ever.The music stopped and we walked away to the side.