Ch.19

..
..
..
Y/n°}Just a few more questions Røyal.
×~Røyal~×Alright I'll answer,shoot.*With a bored expression*
Y/n°}Can u handle weapons??*Raising an eyebrow*
×~Røyal~×Hmm...I can handle a knife,brass Knuckles buuttt idk abt a gun.I've always wanted to use a gun.What about you?Can you big sis?
Y/n°}*Smirks&Chuckles*You have nooo idea Lil bro.
•¢Helios¢•*Chuckles*You have NOOOOOO idea Røyal.She's badass with weapons and has a bad attitude with some sarcasm,Good roasting comebacks,can see PEOPLES PAST,is a badass drawer,singing,Fighting and Is badass at Parkour and Riding a skateboard and driving //riding a F/V(Favorite Vehicle).What about you Røyal what are you badass at and what abt u.?
×~Røyal~×*Smirks*Parkour,I got a bad attitude,a lot of Sarcasm,I'm a badass artist,singing,I can handle any Knife,In boxing for 6 yrs,I can detect danger,do a 360 on a bike,I CANT FEEL PAIN,And I can play the drums.
•¢Helios¢•*Smiles*Nice Lil bro.I can handle any gun,badass spray painting artist,Badass at parkour,heal fast,Bad&Good attitude,Got some sarcasm,Riding a motorcycle,Challenger,Stealing,and Fighting.
Y/n°}Aanndd hide emotions.Don't forget.I remember when you got hurt playing baseball and you had no emotions at all.Just a plain face,I wish I can do that but I can only hide sadness and happiness.*Smiles*
•¢Helios¢•*Laughs*And you got so sad and worried man we were some bad kids.Getting hurt,not listening,stealing,skipping school.oh hey sis what were u gonna tell me earlier abt mom and dad?*His smile fades*
Y/n°}*Eyes sadden*I'll tell you at Slendy's mansion.I don't wanna say it in front of Røyal.
•¢Helios¢•o-ok....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
to be continued♥♥