Ch.52

Next Day-
Your POV:
~*You wake up,check outside and see it's a bit cloudy,you groan and go pick an outfit out*This seems good enough.:

*I jump in the shower,take 10mins and jump back out,get dressed and put my hair in high ponytail*~Alright we're good

~Alright we're good.Now time to eat.*I grab my phone off the charger,walk out the room to the kitchen and serve me some Cereal*

~Hmm.Shit.No one's awake.So what time did I wake up?*I check my phone and see its 6:58*Hmm,woke up early than I expected.Hmm,might as well get to school early.*I wash my bowl,grab my keys and bag,walk out the house and get in my car and drive to school*

20mins laterz::At School

~And we're here.*I get out my car,put my keys in my bag and lock the car,walk into the school and walk to first period*

(Teacher)Y/n,Morning.
~Yeah,Morning.*Walk to my regular seat,put my earbuds in and listen to some music.Grab out paper/pencil/pen,and start drawing*
~What to draw,what to draw....*Idea*Hmm this seems easy..*Begin to draw*
.•David•.Hey Y-
~Not now I'm focusing..

.•David•.Ok.*He starts playing on his phone,without me noticing he takes pictures of me focusing,Thinking it's cute*So did you work it out with Johnathan?
~Hmm.Still pissed at him,but I did it for his sister not him.For now,he's just a ghost to me..
.•David•.You know,he's going to feel heartbr-
~Yeah I know,now he'll know how I felt when he told me I was a fucking problem to him.I don't give two shits if he misses me,feels sorry,or wants to fix it.I can't even look at him without wanting to punch him and cry,he hurt me.And you're telling me,I'm basically hurting him when he hurt me.Yeah no.*I look at David and look back down at my paper and just keep drawing*

.•David•.You're right.Im sorry.Did Helios Tell you..I don't know anything..?
~Hmm,not really but just the fact you're really in love with me but eh,I got hurt to many times so I kinda don't believe in love.Like falling in love or love at first sight,yeah,none of that.
.•David•.Oh..
~Nah I'm just messing with you.I do believe in that but just haven't had a good click with any guy,besides you and the other guys I live with.Nah though I love you,like a lot.*I look at him and he smiles at me*
.•David•.Like I how I feel about you or?
~Hmmm,probably just or.We have to hangout more and you need to take me out on a date first.*I laugh and he smiles*
.•David•.Ok,Dreamer,will you go on a date with me tomorrow?
~Hmm,why not LinLin.*He smiles,I laugh and kiss his cheek*You're too cute.

.•David•.A-and you're b-beautiful.
~Thank ya LinLin.So what do you think?:

So what do you think?: