Ch.38

Next day---
Y/n's Pov:
*Someone shaking me*
~Hey wake up.
*Someone shaking me harder*
~Wake up!
*Open my eyes and see E.J*
~What do you wannnttt?*I sit up and rub my eyes*

{xE.Jx}We got to get ready for school,remember?
*I realize and get up and push him out my room*
~Gotta get ready E.J and you need to also.
*I hear him walk off and I choose my outfit.:*

~Alright now hair

~Alright now hair.*Straighten my hair*Now make-up.:

~And I'm done

~And I'm done.Now
*Clap hands and grab my backpack*
lets get going.
*I ride the stairs side and land*
Hey boys.
*They look at me with a smile*

Well what's for breakfast?
;$Toby$;WAFFLES!!!!

*He picks me up by the waist and spins me*
~Yay!!*I laugh and he puts me down*Well let's eat!

15 min laterz--At school

~Ughh Writing first,lets get this over with.*Walk in class and go sit down*

(•Johnathan•)So you never told me your life story princess.*I turn and look at John*

~Well it's not interesting as you say.But well I have 2 brothers,2dogs,and a nice family.My father is a single parent,and he has other people living in the house.I live in a 2 story house and I'm 18.I raised myself half my life and my brothers were gone for awhile.I was 13 when I began to raise myself so I survived for 5yrs without anyone.

(•Johnathan•)So your parents were never there for you?

~*Shake my head*No,I mean they had passed away.I didn't want to get put into a foster home so I ran away,I had just learn to survive on my own and a family decided to take me in.And I was looking for my 2brothers so when I found them,my family decided to take them in too.

(•Johnathan•)Hmm.Well ur life seems better then mine.*He crosses his arms*Well it would be only fair if I tell my story.
*I nod*
Alright well I have 1 sister and 1 brother.I take care of em,my mother is a drunk and my father abandoned us.I am 18,Live in my own Apartment,and I have a dog.I took care of my brother and sister and myself right when my mother started drinking and I was at age 14.I got a job and got payed enough money to provide me and my siblings.And they are both 14 now.

~So no one really looked out for you or anything huh?*He nods*
Hmm guessed it.Your life was worse then mine,but hey you seem to be doing way better then your parents.Just keep hustling and working hard.*I pat his back*
My little brother's name is Røyal.My twin brother's name is Helios.

(•Johnathan•)I know Helios.I have 5th period with him.And I also know your little brother Røyal because he attends the same school my siblings attend,so my sister never stops talking about how cute he is.*I laugh*

~Yea,he said ever since he went to that school a lot of girls were all on him.So I'm guessing your sister was on him too.
*He laughs and nods*

(•Johnathan•)Hey,you know you're the only person I've opened up to so far.
*I give him a questionable look*
~Really?
*He nods*
~Why?Like why me out of all people?

(•Johnathan•)I don't know.It just feels like I can trust you.

~Well you can.Consider me as your Secret Keeper.
*The bell rang and I had said farewells to John*
~Hey Toby ready for another adventure in 2nd period?*I smirk,he smirks and nods back*

Timeskip to Royal's Pov

Røyal's Pov:
*In 2nd period with sally*
~Hey Sally,wanna skip class?
*She shakes her head and goes back to paying attention*

~You're no fun Sals.*Pouts*

((Sally))Well KnuckleHead what do you want to do?
*She playfully punches me and laughs*

~I just want us to hangout.
((Sally))We hangout everyday babe.Like we live with each other.

~I know but I don't want to be stuck here in class.
((Sally))The period is about to end just wait.
*I lean back in my chair,cross arms,pout*
I promise to give you a kiss after class.
*I smirk and look at her*
~What about 2?
((Sally))Don't push it love.
*She threatens,I raise my hands up in surrender*

~Alright Alright,just one.I love it when you go demanding.
*She turns a bit red and I laugh*
Alright babe,how's ur morning so far?

((Sally))Pretty good,What about you love?
~It's pretty good too,since I get to see my girl and her breathtaking smile.
*I look her in eyes and she smiles,bell rang*
Well my lady let's get going.
*We stand up and my arm is around her shoulders*
(Random Guy)Damn!You fine!
*I lose my smile,ball my fists*
((Sally))Um can you see that I have a boyfriend kid?
(Random Guy)Duh I have two eyes and come on forget him,you would look better in my arms.
*He smirks,Sally laughs leaving me confused*
((Sally))Dumbass.I love my baby.You just ruined our perfect mornin with your perverted ass,Now run along with some slut kid cuz you have no goddamn chance with me even if we weren't dating.
*He loses his smirk while mines growing*

(Random Guy)Whatever I don't need you,I can pull other girls who are sexier than you.*She laughs*

((Sally))Honey,I invented Sexy.No one else could pull it off better than me hobo.Now even if you pulled other girls they would run away screaming after seeing your face,maybe just maybe you'll find someone as perverted as u.Now run along Man Slut.
*We start walking,I turn my head around and see the speechless guy*

~You told him off Babygirl.
*I kiss her lips and she smiles*

((Sally))Well I didn't want you to get in trouble already and he was pissin me off so I did something.
*I see a certain girl and a guy walk our way*
~Is that-RØYAL?!
*Realization Hit me*
ASH?!!
*She runs up to me and I catch her*

*(Ash)*Omg!! You're here!! Ughh best day ever!!!
*I set her down she notices Sals*
Oh hey I'm Ashley but I like to be called Ash,you?

((Sally))I'm Sally but my friends like to call me Sals for short.
*(Ash)*Oh so this is the famous sals Røyal tells me about all the time.*I turn red*

((Sally))He talks about me?What does he say?*She looks at me and smirks*

*(Ash)*Well he says you're beautiful and gorgeous and your smile is breathtaking and that he loves so much.*Sals smiles and hugs me*

((Sally))You say that about me?You tell your friends about me?

~Yea,I mean you're my special girl I obviously wanna show you off and tell the world about you.*I notice the guy*And who are you?
(Random Guy)I'm----