Ch.20

O-ok__________••••
Continued~~•

Y/n°}sooo want me to teach you how to handle a gun Lil bro?*Chuckling*

~×Royal*Gasps*Yassss!!!!
•¢Helios¢•Oh hey Y/n where is your  F/V anyways??*Raising an eyebrow*

Y/n°}Well umm i-i *Sighs* I might as well tell you the WHOLE STORY.Well I lost it in a house fire,umm a house fire that started with me..

--Flashback--
Honey clean the dishes while I'm going to work!
Fine!!Don't have to tell me every Focking time!!
Hey!Don't ever use THAT language in this household!!
Why?I'm hurt and I'm old enough,Why shouldn't I?
Because you still live in this household AND you aren't old enough,you are barely 13!!
FCK OFF MUM!Why should you care?!?! HUH?!YOU STOPPED CARING EVER SINCE HELIOS DISAPPEARED!!YOU FORGOT ALL ABT YOUR DAUGHTER!!NOT EVEN CARING IF i HAD KILLED MYSELF OR HURT MYSELF YET!!
You seem fine don't you!?!? Since you're answering!!!!
OH YEA IM TOTALLY FOCKING FINE!!!
QUIT USING THAT LANGUAGE!!!I ALREADY TOLD YOU!!JUST CLEAN THE DISHES BEFORE I GET HOME!!
OK FINE WHATEVER AS IF U CARED ANYWAY!!
*Sighs*Just do it please.
Ok..
*Start cleaning dishes & 10mins later ur done*Your mom comes back*
Srry if I scared you,I just came looking for my phone and Purse.
*Sighs*Ok mum.Luv you and srry for yelling and using that language.
*Smiles a Lil*Its fine,I'm srry 2,for yelling at you and getting mad.You are right u are old enough to use it so for now on you can use it.
*Sighs*Thank u mom.I think I last saw your purse & phone in your room up stairs.
Thank you sweetie luv you.And ur father will be home late tonight.
••----------------••
*You go outside to light a cigarette,that's how u handle depression and stress*
*Sighs*I hope u come back home Helios,we all miss you.
*You drop ur cigarette but forgot to stomp on it,it lands near ur house*
*You realize your mum had left already*
*Sighs*I need a nap.*U go & lay down on the couch*
*15 mins later you smell burning*
*You wake up and see fire surrounding u*Oh no..I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!WAIT!WHERES D1/n & D2/n?!?*You hear Yelping in ur room*
D2/n!! D1/n!!!Let's go boys!!!*You cover your mouth and nose and run to ur room*I got you boys!!*You slam the door down*Let's go!!*You&the dog run outside*You see ur F/V and remembered the keys are inside,You turn around to run inside but the house was falling apart*Let's go boys!!
*You boys run to the Police Department and explain everything*They call the fire department*Thank you officers,thank you.
Its nor problem ma'am but we have terrible news.
Oh ok tell me.
Your house is completely burned down,all your things are gone and we need to contact your parents.What are their names?
M/n & D/n.
Ok what's their last names?
L/n.
*The officers eyes sadden*Ma'am your mother has been in a severe car accident and your father has died due to stabbing his self.I'm very sorry.
*Your eyes start tearing up*How come I'm barely being told.?
It had happened 5 mins after you came here that's why you have seen so many police officers leaving.And your father died..just now.
*Your eyes are now streaming rivers*
Why me?Why me?!
I'm very sorry ma'am but are there any other family members u know?
N-no sir..
Well then ma'am now we have to send you to an orphanage.
*Once you heard that,you ran with ur dogs behind*
Flashback ends
----------------------------

*Everyone is crying,streaming tears*
•¢Helios¢•Why are you crying Røyal?This has never happened to you..
Røyal×~Because,thats how my REAL parents died,and my siblings..*Helios & Y/n are standing still shocked staring at Røyal*
Y/n°}so we are your-*Helios buts in*Real siblings..
•¢Helios¢•*Starts crying hard*I n-never known,WE n-n-never known..*Røyal ran to you and Helios*Røyal×~ Sissy!Bubba!*Says while crying*
Y/n°}Oh my fockin God! How come mom and dad didn't tell us we had another brother?!
•¢Helios¢•Probably bcz they didnt want us to play with him or bcz they wanted 2 lives.or *Y/n buts in*bcz they didn't think they could handle us together.
..
..
..
..
..
..
To be continued...