Ch.9

It's -
Continue on...
{°Y/n°}It's a yes sals.
∆•Sally•∆R-really?!

{°Y/n°}*chuckles*yes sally.

∆•Sally•∆Hooray!I'll have to tell slendy the great news!

{°Y/n°}*Laughs* alright sally.*Sally climbs down,runs off to the mansion*

∆•Sally•∆Hey slends!!!

{°Y/n°}*laughs*Run sals run!(get it,forestgump expression)

°√Jeff√°he-hey Y/Cn!

{°Y/n°}*jumps a Lil*oh shitnitz man!you can't be doing that Jeff!

°√Jeff√°*play punches arm*Ow!What was that for Y/Cn?!

{°Y/n°}You scared me you ass!

°√Jeff√°Hmm touchè.

{°Y/n°}Yea,yea alright!What do you want?

°√Jeff√°I heard you and sals conversation,are you really gonna stay w/us?

{°Y/n°}*Giggles*Yes Jeff.
•Jeff's Pov •
God That giggle could kill me!and she actually is staying with m-um us!wait why do I Care? I barely know her!
•Y/n Pov •
~•Thoughts•~
Jeff been staring for a long time.. I should get him out the daze.*evil chuckle*haha I have an idea!
~•Out of Thoughts•~
Alright,let's do this.*you lean in to kiss him and he got back to normal real fast!*

°√Jeff√°Y-y/Cn what're you d-doing?

{°Y/n°}*Rolling while laughing hard*haha-sorry-haha-jeff I had-haha-to do that to-haha-get you out-haha of the gaze bc you-haha-were staring!

°√Jeff√°*he blushes a crimson red*so-sorry I just get in my thoughts a lot.

{°Y/n°}Its OK Jeff,now I gotta go!bye and tell sals I'll be back tmmr!

°√Jeff√°OK Y/Cn bye!*You wave bye and jump out of the treehouse & fly off home*
~Timeskip BC I'm lazzzyyy~
I'm home boys!
Bark-bark!
Hey D2/n,D1/n!You ready to train?Bark-bark! Alright let's do this!
~Timeskip again BC I'm lazzzzyyyy~
Alright-huff-boys,not-huff-bad.I'm gonna go to take a shower!
Bark-bark!
Oh yeah lemme get you guys some water.*you serve them some water*Alright there you go boys! Bark-bark!Ok now I'm gonna take a shower.*Grab some nite Clothes&start shower*Alright it seems warm enough.
~TimeSkip after shower you nastys ~
Ahh.I feel so good to get out of that armor and Shit.ahh!I gotta go check on the boys!*Walk into the extra room in ur room*Hey boys! Bark-bark!
*12 mins later bcz u live in a big ass mansion and can't find the exit easily*

I got some neewwss!*
Whines*Boys tilt their heads*Nah boys this is great neewwss! Bark!*Boys wag their tails*alright boys we're gonna go live with the creepypastas and I heard from sally they have a dog to soooo you guys will have someone to play with while I'm doing stuff. Bark-bark! I know right great neewwss!We will be moving tmmr,so let's get some goodnight rest. *boys yawn* see you guys are tired so let's get some sleep*popping p*Goodnight boys.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
I hate myself!I wanna upload but school is getting in the wayyyyy!!!!! But I will try to update tmmr! Love u guys so dont hate me ppllzz!<3<3<3<3<3