Ch.24

Bloody Painter's Pov
In thoughts~~
I wonder what Y/n and her brothers are doing..Lets go see!!
In reality**
Hey Y/n!!
Y/n°}YEA B.P??!!

Where you at??!!

Y/n°}IN THE KITCHEN!!!

Ok!!!!
~~~~~~~
~Hey Y/n-what are you doing?

Y/n°}Hmm?Oh!I'm just washing dishes why?

~Umm but the dishes*Points at the floating dishes*are floating and i'm sure ppl dont clean dishes while they're floating..

Y/n°}Oh yea i forgot to mention this,but hmm I can mind teleport-before you ask i can make some things appear without carrying them as long as I can set mind to a certain place.And I can make things float *Shrugs*it's not a big deal.

~"Its not a big deal."YES IT IS! ITS PRETTY LEGIT!!!!

Y/n°}*Chuckles*Whatever but what do you want?U came to ask me something so what was it?

~Oh!I was gonna ask if you&your brothers wanna hang out?So do u want to??

Y/n°}Hmmm,Can Helios share a bedroom w/u if I say yes?

~Yea sure.So its a yes.?

Y/n°}For me it is but you have to ask helios and Røyal.

~Ok where are they?

Y/n°}Helios and Røyal are outside in the woods.Helios is teaching røyal how to shoot,handle and really take care of a gun the badass way.SO BE CAREFUL THEY WILL,I REPEAT,THEY WILL SHOOT YOU ON EITHER ACCIDENT OR ON PURPOSE.
~Are they THAT insa-
YES VERY.*Cut off by Y/n*
~Oook then..
Y/n°}MmHhmm.But ill go get ready see you later B.P and BE CAREFUL the boys are Lil bastards.I swear its like as if the Devil himself put his soul in BOTH of their bodies.

~*Laughs*Yea well bye.And don't get to dress up just dress up in ur......Best killing clothes.

Y/n°}Alrite.Bye.
~Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{After finding the Lil bastards}
~Hey Røy-*A bullet barely passed my head*WHAT THE FOCK?!?!

Røyal×~Oh,its just you.So um what do u want?

~Do u wanna hangout?Your sister already said Ye-She said yes?*I was Cut off by a surprised Røyal*

~Yea,why are u surprised?

Røyal×~Bcz she usally doesn't just say yes to ppl she rarely met without making a Lil deal.

~Ummm,we made a deal..
Røyal×~So? What was it?

~She would say yes if your brother Helios Shared a room w/me,I said yes she said ok.

Røyal×~Man Helios isn't gonna like this,but go talk to him.And Good luck.And yes i'll hangout w/u,what do I have to wear?

~Just wear your good........Killing outfit.And where is Helios?

Røyal×~Ok and he's in the treehouse rite above us,he's listening to music so don't wrry.

~How did I NOT notice that treehouse?whatever ok so how do I get up there?

Røyal×~you gotta climb that *Points to a tall tree*tree and make your way to that *Points to a thick branch towards a window*branch and jump through that window/hole in wall.You'll see him,bye I need to go get changed.

~Bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{15Min later after climbing that sh!t tree and jumping through the hole}

Hey Heli-*A knife almost hit my head by 2 inches* WHAT THE FOCK IS WRONG W/PPL TRYING TO KILL ME TODAY?!?!

•¢Helios¢•Oh sorry,just reflexes.So what brings u here B.P?

~I came to ask if you wanted to hangout w/me,your twin sis,and Lil brother?

•¢Helios¢•Umm YN/n Said yes?

~Yea,and yes we made a deal before she said yes.

•¢Helios¢•What was it?

~She would say yes if I let you share a room w/me,so I said sure.

•¢Helios¢•Wow.She could've asked me if I wanted to stay w/u.

~She said that bcz of what slenderman said.You guys had to share a room w/someone in the house.She has her own room but she's a stingy Lil fu
-WATCH IT.*I was cut off by a slightly pissed off Helios*

~Sorry,but she chose me for u stay with,so do u wanna be my bud?
•¢Helios¢•*Sighs*I seem to have no choice what-so-ever.So yea and yes I will hangout w/u guys.What do I have to wear?

~Alrite,YASS!And just wear your best.......killing outfit.

•¢Helios¢•Alrite bye see you later.
~Bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{1hr later when u guys hangout}
Røyal's Pov
In thought
I need to change.My clothes are in Y/n's room so leeettsss gggooo!!!!!
Out of thought

*Walks all the way to ur room*

~Hey Y/n can I come in?

Y/n°}Yea.
~Ok.
Y/n°}so what do u need oh handsome brother?

*Looking in the closet for his outfit*

~I need my killing outfit,i'm supposed to be hanging out w/B.P,wait aren't you supposed to be dressed to?

Y/n°}*Realization hit her like a truck*Oh shit! I forgot! Your outfit is on the left side so is Helios's but go get Helios once you got dressed.!Now go hurry up!
~Ok!!
~~~~~~~~~
{3min later after Me&Sis getting dressed.}
YO HELIOS WHERE ARE U?!

•¢Helios¢•IN THE LIVING ROOM!WHY?!

~BCZ YOU NEED TO GET DRESSED BEFORE WE LEAVE TO HANGOUT W/B.P!!

•¢Helios¢•OH SHIT!THANK U FOR REMINDING ME I'LL BE UP IN A SECOND!WAIT WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES??!!

~THEY ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF
Y/N'S CLOSET!!!
•¢Helios¢•ALRITE THANK U!

~YOUR WELCOME U TROLL!
•¢Helios¢•HEY FCK U 2 LIL BRO BUT U LOVE ME!!
~TRUE!!!
•¢Helios¢•I NEED TO GET DRESSED BYE!
BYE!
~~~~~~~~~~~
{2Min later after everyone got dressed and B.P went to get everyone}
Y/n's Pov
*Knocks on door*
(=B.P=)You ready Y/n?

~Yup!*U open the door*How do I look?
(=B.P=)You look stunning now lets go get ur brothers.

Ok and thank you.*You kiss him on the cheek,he blushes but you cant tell underneath his mask*

~HELIOS!RØYAL!WHERE ARE U LIL BASTARDS!!!???

{BOTH LIL BASTARDS}DOWNSTAIRS!!
ALRITE COME ON WERE LEAVING! DO U GUYS GOT YOUR WEAPONS?!

{BOTH LIL BASTARDS}YES!
~Alrite let's go kill some fckers.
*You smile darkly*