Ch.23

Continued~~
Y/n's Pov
In thoughts
Jeff is abt to be killed,strangled,and never seen again if he keeps saying some stupid sh!t like that in front of my brothers but they'll have to take care of him after we meet everyone.He's kinda never like this around me.*Shrugs*Probably just fcking around.
In Real Life(Sadly)

(:Glitçhy Red:)I'm Glitchy red but you can just call me Red.
*He goes to kiss ur hand but u snatch it away.*

°|Löst Silvër|°M-My na-name is Lost Silver,a pleasure to me-me-meet you m-miss.

*U think he's adorable and just precious so u go to hug him,he hesitantly accepted it*

[™BEN™]I'm BEN,So hey bestfriend,sorry for mister st-stutter over there.
*He Snickers,and Silver looks down w/sad eyes.U get pissed.*

~BEN what is wrong w/u?! Leave him alone,he's no different than any of us.Besides u shouldn't feel srry for me bcz I actually find his stuttering adorable.Go say srry to him,and leave him alone.And just go play some games gamer-boy bcz that seems to be all ur good at rite now.Srry bestfriend but I think we need to take a break.*U flick his head,and said pissed off*

[™BEN™]*Scoffs*Sure whatever.
*He walks over to Silver*
I'm srry silver,for making fun of u and hurting ur feelings.

°|Löst Silvër|°I-its o-ok B-B-ben.
[™BEN™]Alrite.There I apologized,now can we be regular bestfriends again.?

~I don't know ben,U seemed to have rlly pissed me off and you never have done it before.But I guess so for now but don't do it again or I WILL beat ur ass up.

[™BEN™]*Smiles*Fine w/me.As long as were back to being bestfriends,ok bye now I'll go play my games like u said Gamer girl.
*He flicks ur head and smiles,u smile back.He walks off*

~OK! Who's next?
(=Bloody Pāinter=)I'm bloody painter but call me B.P .*He smiles and shakes ur hand*And that was awesome for what you did for Silver usually no one sticks up for him.And he's probably thanking u in his head rite now.He's a shy guy but he'll come around,I'm sure of it.

~Well thank you,I had to do it bcz I HATE when ppl bully other ppl bcz they are somewhat 'Different'.They are no different from us,We should all treat each other respectfully.But let's continue this later ok? Bye.*He waves and walks off*

Masky©>Hey i'm Masky and I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!! And I already know who you are,u called me cute and Toby&them adorable.I appreciate the compliment even though u haven't seen my face.
*He laughs,u laugh w/him*

~Yea,but let's continue this later shall we? Alrite bye

Hoodie®<Im hoodie but ppl call me hoods well some do.And nice to see u again,hope we can play fight later on for u can teach me some skills.*He says while chuckling,walks off*

&•Dark LINK•&
I'm Dark link babygirl but call me dark.
-*Cut off by Y/n*So you're basically like Ben/Gamer boy ??

&•Dark LINK•&A little bit but more manly,and handsome-er.
*He winks but you roll ur eyes and ur brothers are getting pissed*

~Whatever Dark but be careful when u try to flirt w/me bcz my brothers are rite*Hug ur brothers*here.And they will RIP.YOU.TO.SHREDS. NOW BYE.

[℅Dr.Smiley℅]I'm Dr.Smiley but you can call me smiley.Its nice to meet u,first im the doctor,I like listening to music and i'm 19.
*He says chuckling and winking at u,but you wink back and he laughs*

~Nice to meet u 2 now bye.

(((You met everyone already)))

Røyal×~Hey sis.

~What My dear lovely brother?

Røyal×~Well me and Helios were thinking that all the dudes like u and want to be w/u.

~Ummm I dont think that,you guys must be not thinking straight.

Røyal×~Whatever but if they hurt u we will hurt them.Ok now bye,we are on our way to strangle every dude who attempted to flirt w/u.BYE SISSY!

~They are some weirdos,but they my weirdos.But like that's crazy why would they like me?Im just a regular insane girl.Oooohhh now I see why they like me.Its bcz i'm Y/n everyone LOVES ME.