Ch.15

To be continued~~
{°Y/n°} You ready Jeff?
°√Jeff√°*Sighs*No not real-
{°Y/n°}*smirks*Good.Now CHARGE!

(3rd person view)
Y/n and Jeff ran at the mirror Liu and jeff began swinging at him,the mirror Liu dodged all of jeff's swings but missed one and it stabbed him on the left side,barely missed his kidney,But Liu knocked out jeff before he did anymore damage and Y/n began shooting him and shot him in his leg,shoulder,arm.Liu was beginning to lose but thought of a plan.His plan was to make Y/n hallucinate her brother and drop her gun,while Liu grabbed the gun and shot her in the heart.

{°Y/N'S Pov°}
*Liu turned into Helios*Sister please stop!Its hurting me!*Y/n gasps*H-helios is th-that you?Yes sister its me.Now please stop shooting. N-No your not Helios,Helios is d-dead,he's gone. Ahh but that's where your wrong dear sister,I'm alive and healthy . No,your not him!Helios is gone!!!! But sister I'm right here,Now please drop the gun and slide it to me before u damage me more. Alright before I give it to you,let's take a quiz. Alright,as you wish. Ok when is is my birthday? Oh my sister that's easy its Y/Bd. Alright so what type of pets do I have? You have 2 dogs and their names are YD/n1 & YD/n2. Alright so what did u get me to remember you and to never forget you?only the real Helios Would know this. I got you a ring with stars on it.? Wrong.*Then you shot the fake in the other leg,the other shoulder,the stomach*So hand over sally and wake up Jeff.And what were u gonna tell me after this battle?*The fake hands over sally and wakes up Jeff.And is gonna tell Y/n something surprising*I was gonna tell you that your brother is Alive,he's healthy and is now 18.He is searching for you,he has 2 companions his Fox and his weasel.If you go into the woods of Nightmares of fears(Idk)then you will see a small, broken,house.Thats where you'll find him.*He dies right there* So He-Helios is A-Alive?*you start crying.They were sad,happy,and confused tears.*

∆•Sally•∆Y/n are you alright?
°√Jeff√°Y/n are you alright?And how did you know where the mirror was?

{°Y/n°}Yes just shocked that my brother,I haven't seen in 9 yrs,is alive.Yes I have a brother,and I knew where the mirror was bcz my brother showed me where it was,and I was mad at him one day and yelled at him to vanish forever so I always thought he came here and let the mirror suck him up forever.I guess I was wrong.But I'll have to go find him,The mirror told me where to find him,So I won't be here for a 2 days.Is it ok with u guys?

∆•Sally•∆yes it is.I would've done be the same thing if my sibling was alive.Jeefff?
°√Jeff√° yes its fine.
{°Y/n°}Alright but I gotta find him now,so Jeff take sals home and watch her.Here's a gift for you *You kiss his cheek*And here's one for u sals*You kiss her head*Alright bye!*You run off.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
To be continued.....