Ch.13

Continue onnnn~
°√Jeff°√ Alrite so sals had a nightmare,and she hasn't had one for...a long time and it has happened today a Lil while before u got here,and I wanted to tell slender but you know he wasn't here.So I'm starting go worry,but hopefully this wont mean anything,and what i mean why i hope it won't mean anything,her old nightmares actually had a meaning to it.

{°Y/n°}Wow..So the nightmares they are starting....again..?Like what do u mean they used to have a meaning.?

°√Jeff√°I mean,she basically se-
{°Y/n°}Sees into the future and predicts things..?

°√Jeff√°Yea,great guess,And the nightmare was abt her teddy bear,charlie,being sucked up in a mirror,and I have a feeling it has something to do with the mirror..

{°Y/n°}Mirror.?What did it look like?Did she describe it to u.?
°√Jeff√° all she said was it was A big black mirror and thats all.

{°Y/n°}Memories~~
[Helios] Y/n!!!!
{°Y/n°} *Gasps* Helios!!!!!
*They run to each other and hug while crying*
{°Y/n°} I mi-missed u so much brother..Please don't leave your sister here again..

[Helios]I promise sister,and I will keep that promise until death do us apart..

{°Y/n°}I will keep that promise to,I love you so much brother,its been so long.
[Helios] Yes it has.Come on!Mom wants us for dinner!oh and I have gift for us!

{°Y/n°}*Laughs*Yes bubs let's gooo!!!
*The two 9yr olds raced to the house,having a blast.*

Out of memories while fidgeting with ur necklace,u&ur brother shared::

°√Jeff√° Y/n!!!!
{°Y/n°}Hmm?oh yes what were u saying?
°√Jeff√° Y/n are u alrite,u dosed off.*Says with worry*

{°Y/n°}*Chuckles* yes I'm fine Jeff,don't worry.And thank u for worrying.
°√Jeff√° ok,and ur welcome.Come on let's go see if sals is awake!*Jeff runs off*
{°Y/n°}*Laughs*Alrite letsa go!!!!!
Jeffs Pov~
Once I went to sals room she wasn't there..Where is she? Oh no..
Y/n!!! Hurry come on,we need to hurry now!!!

{°Y/n°}Why what's going on,what's wrong?Wait!Where's sals?!

°√Jeff√°Idk but it has to do with her nightmare.It has to..
{°Y/n°}Oh no,the mirror I think I have an idea where it is.
°√Jeff√°Alrite lead the way!
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Continue on tmmr!Heyyy I'm a horrible author,and idk y I started a book if I'm barely typing it! Did u think she would have a brother?What happened to him?Will they ever see each other again?