Ch.5

Alright let's go see salls boys!
~Continue it~
Alright lemme just put on my ring,alright boys! Bark-bark!*you put on ur ring*Alright let's go boys!
•Sally's pov •
~in thoughts~
Yay!I get to see Y/n today but Jeff and Ej wanted to come so its gonna be mega fun!We should play some games while I get to hangout with Y/n and we have enough players so another yay!I really missed her she's just like a sister to me!Shes really beautiful but I wish she would take off her suit,hood,and mouthgaurd often!If the guys seen her real face they would've flirted with her a lot and be shy!Hey!I got an idea she should live with us since she's lonely!And she kills!I'll ask her!
~Out of thoughts~
{°Y/n°}*You landed behind a tree*Hi sally!

∆•Sally•∆Hi Y/Cn!!!

{°Y/n°}*Sally runs up to you and hugs you*umph!*chuckles* I missed u to sally.

∆•Sally•∆I missed u so much Y/Cn!!

{°Y/n°}Oh Hey Jeff didnt see u there until I noticed a very pale face.

°√Jeff°√ Har-Har Y/Cn so funny,so hey.

{×E.J×}Um yo?

°√Jeff√°Oh this is Eyeless jack,Eyeless jack this is Y/Cn!*shakes hands*

{°Y/n°}Hey there Eyeless jack!Wait can I call you E.J instead?

{×E.J×}Sure!Works for me!

{°Y/n°}*you smiled*Alright sals what should we play?

∆•Sally•∆Hmm.ooh hide and seek!

°√Jeff√°Alright your it Y/Cn.

{°Y/n°}Fine Jeff!
-play music here!-
Ding-Dong!
I know you can here me,Open up the door!
I only wanna play a Little!
Ding-Dong!
You can't keep me waiting,its already to late for you to try and run away!
*hear Jeff's screams!"She found Jeff!"*
I see you through the window!Our eyes are locked together.
I can sense your horror,though I liked to see it closer!
*hear E.j's screams!"She found E.j!"*
Ding-Dong!
Here I come to find you!Hurry up and run!Let's play a Lil game and have fun!
Ding-Dong!
Where is it you gone to?Do u think u won?Our Lil game of hide and seek has just begun!I hear your footsteps!Thumping loudly through the hallway!I can hear your sharp breathes!Your not very good at hiding!
Just wait you can't hide from me!
∆•Sally•∆Ahh!You found me!

{°Y/n°}Yes I won the game!

{×E.j×}Hey Y/Cn?

{°Y/n°}Yes E.J? You have a very beautiful voice.*E.j says while blushing under his mask and scratching his neck*

{°Y/n°}Why thank you E.j,Well I gotta go sally!

∆•Sally•∆Wait!Y/cn do u wanna live with us creepypastas?!

{°Y/n°}Ill think about it sals!anyways Nice meeting you E.j!*You hug him goodbye while he's red as a tomato,and Jeff is shooting glares at him*bye Jeff!,,,Bye Y/Cn!

•E.js pov •
~in thoughts~
Y/Cn has a beautiful voice!I should compliment her for she can know I appreciate her singing!
~real life~
Hey Y/Cn?

{°Y/n°}Yes E.j?

{×E.j×}You have a very beautiful voice.*I'm blushing!? Why am I blushing and why do act so nervous!?*

{°Y/n°}Why thank you E.j,Well I gotta go sally!

∆•Sally•∆Wait!Y/Cn do u wanna live with us creepypastas!?*Please say yes Y/Cn!*

{°Y/n°}I'll think about it sals!

{×E.j×}*Yes!Hopefully she says Ye-Wait I barely know her why am I so excited for her to make a decision to live with us?!*

{°Y/n°}Anyways nice meeting you E.j!*She pulls me into a hug!

{×E.j×}*I'm blushing but why?!*I hug back*I feel glares from Jeff mostly but whateves*

{°Y/n°}Bye Jeff!

°√Jeff√°Bye Y/Cn!*after you left*

•E.j's Pov •
O my zalgo! You guys never told me she was a very kind person!and she had a very beautiful voice!!!

∆•Sally•∆Sorry E.j I only knew she had a kind side but not Jeff!and I didnt know she can sing either so pfft!

°√Jeff√°Hey I never knew she can sing either and I never met her good side until I just seen it!Dont steal my awesome bestfriend E.j.*Jeff growls*

∆•Sally•∆Why Jeff?Sally asks.

°√Jeff√° J-just because I met her first and we talk and fight like siblings so thats wh-why!

{×E.j×}Dude when has she ever agreed to be ur beatfriend?And second fine smile child!

°√Jeff√°She never did but I still think we are best friends!
{×E.j×}Whateves we should get home before slendy gets mad at us.
°√Jeff√° Alright let's go!