Ch.48

~Grandpa.Why can't you still rule over?
•¥Death¥•Y/n,they need a young and great leader to look over them and protect them not no old man.Will you take it?
~*Sighs*Yes grandpa.
*Turn my heeds towards Zalgo*The reason you want power is to feel powerful and feel strong because you aren't.I really know why you want power over The Death Realm,because you believe you are a fit strong powerful ruler but really you are a weak,stupid,powerless man who was jealous of my Uncle and Grandpa.And a Fit Ruler wouldn't kidnap someone and use them to their advantage and get power.A fit ruler would work it out,try to talk,if it doesn't work then ok try something different and by different I don't mean to kidnap someone or kill someone.You just proved yourself unworthy of being Ruler Of The Death Realm.*Zalgo looks mad and I smirk,my grandpa puts a hand on my shoulder*
•¥Death¥•Good job Y/n,one of your great powers is telling people what they truly are.Now Zalgo,I want my son back.NOW.*He stands in front of him with fire in his eyes and green fire in his hands*

(Zalgo)You know that's not how it works Damien.*I growl*Oh little Y/n is getting feisty no?*He laughs darkly and I have fire in my hands and I start floating*

~ZALGO.WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE LUCIFER BACK.
*I shoot a fireball at him,he catches it and throws it back hitting my arm*

~Ah!SONOFABITCH!
*I get angrier and shoot another but he dodges it and throws three back hitting my arm and hurting it more*

~Ow!Fuck!*I fall to the ground and fall to my knees,I look down at my arm and see its bleeding bad*You fucking red skinned bitch!

*I get angrier and heal my arm with a single wave of my hand,I stand back up and my wings come out,my teeth get a bit sharper,and my eyes hold the souls of the dead:More hands

~I'm so tired of this game Zalgo,give me my uncle back!*I fly upwards,shooting fireballs at him and he didn't have time to dodge them and he gets hit leaving marks all over him,he snarls and floats up my height and he starts shooting at me,I dodge...

~I'm so tired of this game Zalgo,give me my uncle back!*I fly upwards,shooting fireballs at him and he didn't have time to dodge them and he gets hit leaving marks all over him,he snarls and floats up my height and he starts shooting at me,I dodge them all*Missed.
(Zalgo)I never miss.*He smirks and looks behind me,I look back and my eyes widen when I see them reverse back and hit my wings and back*

~AHHH!*I fall down 20ft and land harshly on the ground,my grandfather flys over to me*
•¥Death¥•Y/N!!*He holds me close to him and I barely breath*Come on Y/n..I close my eyes*

~*I see my mother*Mom?
(Mom)Yes my love.
~Mom,I cant fight him.He's too strong..
(Mom)Y/n that one thing I know greatly about you is that you never let anyone get to you.You never give up without a fight,you can do it I know you can.Fight for your family.....*She disappears and I wake up*
~Now I'm not playing.

*I revive myself,fly back up and asked Helios,Røyal for help and told them to bring anyone to help out*
~Zalgo,I'm giving you a chance to leave alive today.Take it.
(Zalgo)My dear Y/n,I'm not the one dying today.