Ch.33

*5min laterz*
~I see them.Here they come.
•€Helios€•Hey you guys ready to ride some roller coasters!

•|Silvër|•I'm down!
{xE.Jx}Same here.
(=B.P=)So are me and Smiley.

~Alright but hey Røyal,Salls did you guys ever notice I made your outfits matched today??*Smiling*

((Sally))Really?*She looks at her outfit then Røyals*Oh! You did! Why?

~Because you guys would look cute and no boy or girl will try to flirt with you.Besides you guys are dating anyways.

~xRøyalx~True.Anyways which roller coaster we going on first?

~How about that red&blue one?*Pointing up*
((Sally))I just wanna play some games before I can get on one.
~Ok salls,Røyal you'll stay here with her right?

~xRøyalx~*He wraps his arm around her waist*Yeah,you guys go we'll wait for you.

~Ok come on boys lets go.*We run to the roller coaster line and it isn't that long*

(Random Slutty Chick)Hey there cutie.*She walks up to my brother*

•€Helios€•Sorry chick but I'm not necessarily interested,So please just kinda back off.
*He gets closer to B.P*

(Random Slutty Chick)Whatever I wasn't that into you anyways.*She rolls her eyes and walks away with her heels clicking*

~Wow bubs you told her off good.

(CoWorker)Next!
*We were next,and this guy stood besides me*Alright go into any cart but you have to be with the person besides you only.
*I was gonna ride with E.J but I guess I cant*

~*I look besides me and see a cute guy*

;-Cute Guy-;Hey,I guess we're buddies for the ride.*He looks at me and smiles*

~I guess so.*I smile back*Hmm I guess Me and E.J aren't buddies.
;-Cute Guy-;Is He your boyfriend?*Asks raising a brow*

~No he's just a good friend of mine.So which one should we get on?
;-Cute Guy-;Lets go in the front.

~Yay!This should be fun!*We go to the front and get buckled in*So dude what's your name?
;-Greyson-;Its Greyson,:

~Yay!This should be fun!*We go to the front and get buckled in*So dude what's your name?;-Greyson-;Its Greyson,:

What's yours?
~Well nice to meet you Greyson,the name's Y/n.*We shake hands*Hope we can become friends.

;-Greyson-;So do I.*The ride is starting to move than pow it goes full speed,you just hear me laughing with Greyson*

5mins laterz:after ride:::

~That was so fun!
•€Helios€•It was so fun!
{xE.Jx}It was.
(=B.P=)I agree,what about you smiley?
[%Smiley%]Yea!
;-Greyson-;It was fun.Well Y/n see you later-wait can I have your number for we can hangout some more?