Ch.50

Don't play song..
Your POV::
Continued-
•€Helios€•Y/n?
~Hey bubs.*I wave at him,he runs to me and tackles me into a hug,I laugh*I haven't been gone that long Luv.
•€Helios€•Yeah I know but everyone and I thought we lost you.We thought we were gonna lose you forever.*He hugs me tighter,I felt his tears drop onto my shoulder and I hug him tighter and rub his back*
~I'm so sorry I made you guys think that way.I just used up so much energy and I was so exhausted.I apologize Luv..*I kiss his cheek and he lets go and wipes his face and looks at me*

•€Helios€•Hm,never thought I'd see you in a dress Sis.You look stunning.:

:

~Thank you brother

~Thank you brother.*I smile at him and I hug him once more*
•€Helios€•I have something to tell you but let me twirl you.*He twirls me,my dress flows up and I laugh*Ok now I'll tell you.Well David has a huge crush on you,he's in love with you.He stated so many reasons.*He snaps his fingers and his memory pops up,David says cute things about me and hides his smile,I smile*

~He's adorable.He loves me,like actually loves me for whom I am.*I blush a bit*And what about Johnathan,how is he doing?
•€Helios€•Not so good after I punched him and he got chewed out by Røyal.
~Grandpa sent you guys to go take care of it right?*He nods,I shake my head laughing a bit*Good O'l grandpa,he's known as an evil man but literally is a cinnamon roll.How is Dakota and Mia?Ben?E.J?Jeff?Sally?Røyal?B.P?Smiley?Slender?Toby?Silver-

•€Helios€•They're fine Y/n.They were so worried when you passed out.Dakota and Mia wanted to talk to you but grandma wouldn't allow it until they learned how to control their powers.*I smile,I hear the song 'Home-Phillips Phillips' playing (PLAY SONG) and I see a cute little building:

 so me and Helios go towards it and stand in the middle*~What are we supposed to do?•€Helios€•Dance I'm guessing

~What are we supposed to do?
•€Helios€•Dance I'm guessing.*I nod,put one hand on his shoulder and he puts one hand on my waist,we hold our other hands together*
•€Helios€•Do you know how to dance sis?*I shake my head and he laughs*Well luckily mom taught me as a child.Alright so just sway a little and move your feet with mine.*We start swaying a bit and I keep my feet like his and we're moving perfectly in sync*

~I'm doing it!
•€Helios€•You're a natural.Now just go with the music and don't be so tense.

I nod and we dance the whole time,he's making me laugh and we start cracking jokes like our younger selves.We start singing to the song and we talk about where we are today and how we missed our parents,we talked about our love for our new friends and family.We talked about our favorite memories and when we found out about Røyal that it was the best day of our lives.We talked about so much,I realized I was so private with them and how he actually wants to help me out and make me feel better.He's the best and forever will be,he's a blessing and a handsome man.He got his looks from dad,him and Røyal did.I got my mothers looks and I'm proud to say she looked beautiful and forever will be.I hope she's doing great up there with Dad.I miss them so much..

•€Helios€•Y/n,you're crying.
~Really?I've never noticed.*He wipes my tears away with his sleeve,and kisses my forehead and hugs me while we still dance*
•€Helios€•It's ok,I still miss em too..*I feel a lump in my throat and I begin to let a few tears go,mother said never keep your tears or feelings bottled up because it'll get much worse to hide so I let it out*
~H-Helios.Why couldn't they stay any longer..They didn't deserve to leave just yet.
•€Helios€•They had a reason to die.That reason was because We could take care of ourselves and help each other out.They died knowing we'd still be together and love each other,They died knowing that we are one and we are family.They died knowing they raised strong, independent, smart, caring kids.Now,we don't wanna disappointment them,so keep strong and keep your head up high.Don't forget you're surrounded by people who love you and always will no matter what.I love you,Røyal loves you,Grandpa and Grandma love you,Dakota and Mia love you.So do the others and never forget that sis.*I nod and hug him tighter,telling myself I have a caring brother*
~I love this song.This is now only our song.
'Just know that you're not alone,I will make this place your home.'*I caress his cheek and he holds my hand*

•€Helios€• 'Settle down,it'll all be clear.No pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear.'*He moves a strand of hair out my face and smiles*
~ 'The trouble might drag you down if you get lost you'll always get found.Just know you're not alone-
•€Helios€• 'I'm gonna make this place your home.'*He picks me up and spins me,I laugh and smile he laughs happily and puts me back down*
~We haven't had this much fun since we were younger.I missed hanging out like normal kids.*I smile and hug him*I Love You.
•€Helios€•I Love You Too.You're my Sun,Stars,Clouds,and happiness.
~Your my moon,sky,laughter,and heart.We need to do this once again,now it's your time to go.*I kiss his head and we hug until he disappears*You're my only guardian brother,and I'll be your keeper..Just remember I'll be there so never fear..Be a kind man and I'll be a sweet woman..Just remember 'I'm gonna make this place your home.'...