Ch.14

Alright lead the way!
Continue on~
({°Y/n°}'s Pov)
{°Y/n°} Alrite Jeff let's go!
°√Jeff√° Wait lemme grab my knife!*Grabs knife*Let's go!

Timeskip ~~~~

{°Y/n°}*Stops in front of a cave*Alright Jeff we're here,Stay behind me though in case some nut job is here.
°√Jeff√° Alright Y/n but I'll be back up.
{°Y/n°} Ok Jeff,come on let's go inside and find sals!
°√Jeff√°Alright let's go!
*They enter the cave*
{°Y/n°}ok this a huge cave,and there are some turns up ahead so stick with me for you won't get lost.
°√Jeff√°Alright Y/n.
{°Y/n°}Ok first we take a Left,Left,Right,Left,Right to enter the room the mirror is in,the door is a black metal door with a Black Glowing Amulet.You got that?

°√Jeff√° Yea but I only got the door part.You just lead the way and I'll look out for the door.

{°Y/n°} Yea that works.Alright here we go,And one more thing the mirror shows illusions of the people you have lost,loved,or killed.They will try to smooth talk you into going into the mirror with them so don't listen to them.
°√Jeff√° Alright Y/n.

{°Y/n°}Ok here we go,First its Left*You take a left,*Then another left,*You take another left*Then a right,*You take a right*Then another left,*You take ANOTHER left*Then a right*You take a right*Alright we're here.

°√Jeff√° Wow that escalated quickly,so all we need to do is find the door,so I got this.*Walks down a hallway with multiple doors that look the same*You NEVER said there were MULTIPLE doors that looked the SAME.!!

{°Y/n°}Sorry I forgot abt that..
°√Jeff√°Its alright we just have to spot ONE difference on ONE DOOR.So the one difference is that there is a BLACK GLOWING AMULET,It glows and its an amulet.So we just have to look for a black glowing amulet.Easy.
{°Y/n°}Alright let's search.
*Timeskip to the last door down the hallway*
{°Y/n°}Ok so its just this one left.so it has t-
°√Jeff√°It has to be the one Sals is in.
{°Y/n°}Yea.Alright are u ready?
°√Jeff√°*Pulls out knife*100% Ready.

{°Y/n°}Ok here we gOOO!!!!*You slam open the door and grab your gun*Hello!SALLY!ARE YOU HERE!HELLO!SALLY COME ON,PLEASE STOP HIDING AND COME OUT!!!!

°√Jeff√°SALS!!!SALS!!!*Jeff hear a voice*H-hello?Brother why did u kill me?What did I do to make my brother hate me so much?*Mirror lil Liu starts crying* No Liu i didnt hate you!I didnt mean to hurt you!*Y/n hears Jeff yell and remind him*

{°Y/n°}Jeff dont listen to him!He isn't real just a fake!
°√Jeff√°Y-yea thank u for reminding m-me!Now I'm not real to you brother,Now I'm just some kid you don't know!? No Liu!You are real to me*Jeff starts crying*You are and I love you so dearly brother!Then come&Join me,wouldn't love to come comfort your dear brother and stay with him forever?*Trying hard to not give in* Yes brother but I can't,you aren't here,and you aren't the one I'm looking for.You hurt me again dear brother but please come with me for we can be together forever.*Jeff gave in*Alright brother.

{°Y/n°}Jeff NO!DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!HE'S NOT REAL,HE'S JUST A FAKE!!Jeff fight back remember that's not Liu,he's just a fake!
°√Jeff√° Sh-Shut up!Yo-You don't U-understand!I lost my one&only brother!I was the one who hurt him!I was the one who killed him..It hurts so bad Y/n..So bad..Yo-You don't understa-..

{°Y/n°}I do UNDERSTAND!! I DO! I LOST MY BROTHER!I LOST HIM TO THIS FKING STUPID ASS MIRROR!JUST BCZ I WAS MAD AT HIM AND YELLED AT HIM TO VANISH FOREVER!SO HE CAME TO THIS MIRROR AND GOT SUCKED INTO THE MIRROR!IT WAS MY FAULT,I GOT IT!!BUT I REGRET IT EVERYDAY,EVERY SINGLE FKING DAY!IT HURTS I KNOW BUT YOU HAVE TO LET IT GO!*You barely realized you had tears streaming down your face*

°√Jeff√° *He snapped out of it*No Liu u aren't real..You are dead and forever gone..I'll just have to accept the fate.Thank u Y/n for making me realized.You believed her!And not ur brother!Ur own dear brother!You aren't Liu you fake!NOW TELL ME WHERE SALLY IS NOW!TELL ME!*Mirror​ Liu Smirks*Why should I tell you?You don't really love her,Neither does your Lil girlfriend either.Thats why she left.She believed you and your 'Family' never loved her,I'm the only family she gots now.She'll stay here with me forever,unless you are ready to lose your battle?Oh & Y/n I have one thing to tell you but it'll have to wait until after the battle.
{°Y/n°}*Growls*Alright,and we agree to the battle but we WILL win.
°√Jeff√°Yea we agree and we WILL WIN.*Mirror Liu smirks*Alright let's start!
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
To be continued!!!!