Ch.16

You ran off..
{°Y/n°}Alrite so which way do I go?the mirror only said to go to the Forest of Dreaming Lies(Idk,I couldn't think of anything else) ugghh!!!!! I don't know where to go!!!I'll just check on my pho-What?! Where is it!?! Ugh!!! Ok then let's just try to find a way to get there.hmm,let's go.

Timeskip to a sign.~~

Omfg!A sign!Yes!alrite let's see...hmm...ahh this one says "Fck off",this one says "Life of Dreams" and this one says-ohh!its this one!!Ok it says "walk straight,close ur eyes,think of a dream u loved but it has to be a lie too."ok let's do this.
"You walk straight,close ur eyes and dream of your brother saying he loves you but ends up leaving u alone to die." Huh!?*You open ur eyes*i-im here.*You sigh*ok let's do this.I need to walk straight,and find a small,broken house.ok I'm gonna find you Helios,I will,I promise.

¢Helios Pov¢•(Didnt expect that huh!?)
I-i need to find Y/n!!!Ugh!!!Come on head work!!!Where could Y/n be!Where are you Y/n?!?! Where are you?!*Starts crying*Where are u sissy?*sniffles*where are you..? He-Helios? Huh,Who's th-Y/n.?!
{°Y/n°}Helios!!I missed u bubba!!!I promise to NEVER LEAVE OR ABANDON U!!!!
•¢Helios¢•Y/n!!!U-ur here!!!I promise to never leave or abandon you!I missed you way more!Wait,how'd to find me?
{°Y/n°}Bubba the mirror told me,we had to fight the-*cut off by Helios*wait a minute y/n who's 'We'?
{°Y/n°}oh I forgot to tell you,i-
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
To be continued!Srry it was short,and I haven't been posting bcz i was getting some presents bcz its almost my birthday,and I'm sick..srry🤒💕🔐🙊💞