Ch.32

Your Pov
~Well B.P we are just gonna go chill today but probably go out for a while.

(=B.P=)That sounds good,but where we gonna go today since we probably gonna go out?

~I was thinking we could go to a amusement park.I miss going to a amusement park and I don't think Røyal or Sally or you ever went to one.
(=B.P=)Sounds good! So who's all going?

•€Helios€•Me,YN/n,Røyal,Sally,you and whoever else and we have money don't worry.And hey wear something casual and no masks.

(=B.P=)Alright.So lets go wake the Weirdo and Love birds up and feed them.
~Yea lets go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After waking up the kids and feeding them~

~Ok so E.J,Salls,And Røyal we are going to an amusement park later but we have to look normal.Salls I'll just wash the blood off your face and lend you some of my old clothes and E.J you're gonna have to take off your mask  and transform,you can transform right?

{xE.Jx}Yea but trust me,I don't look like Prince Charming.

~Nah I'm pretty sure you look wayyyy better.*Winks*So you guys can bring whoever just tell them we have to look normal.

(=B.P=)Alright.I'll bring Löst Silver.

{xE.Jx}And I'm bringing Dr.Smiley.He Kinda needs a break.
~Alright it's settled now go do whatever you need to do before we leave and Sally go tell slender we will be going out today.

((Sally)) Ok.
Timeskip to laterzz::::::
~Ok Sally! Come here we need to get u ready for we can leave to the amusement park!And tell the boys!

((Sally))Ok!*She tells the boys and then runs up to my room*Ok so here we go.

~Yup!So what do you like?Your style in clothes I mean.And how do you want me to do your hair?
((Sally))I'm a Girly and tomboy but I'm feelin tomboy today,and whatever you think fits right.

~Alright!I got some ideas.
*Go through drawers and pick out a nice,cute,boyish outfit*
There you go Sally now just go change in my bathroom and come out when you're ready for me to do your hair.

((Sally))Ok.*2min laterz*Alright so how do I look?:

~You look great! Helios is gonna love it! And I got a surprise for you

~You look great! Helios is gonna love it! And I got a surprise for you.Now come here lemme do ur hair.

((Sally))Ok.*2min laters*

~Done!Wanna see?
((Sally))Yea.:

: