Ch.36

One day laterz----
Your Pov:
*Wakes up,talks weakly*
Oh my god,my head hurts.
*Looks around*
~The hell am I?

{%Smiley%}In my Clinic.Do you remember anything?Like falling or losing conscience?

~No.Nothing..How'd I get here?

{%Smiley%}Toby carried you here.

~Ok why am I here?*Raising a brow*

{%Smiley%}You fainted while downstairs.Before that you coughed up some good amount of blood,and it seems that you lost conscience after that.

~Oh my god.How long have I been here?

{%Smiley%}24 hours.

~*Sighs of relief*Thats good for me,just glad I didn't stay like that for any longer.Do you know what caused me to get sick or anything?

{%Smiley%}No,I'm a doctor and all but I really didn't know what caused that.Now everyone is in the living room,slender has to tell you and your brothers something.*He helps me down from the table,grab his shoulder and stand up,we leave the room*

~Hey everyone..*Talks Weakly*

•€Helios€•Y/N!!!!
*Everyone looks my way and gathers around me,He tackles me in a hug,causing me to lose a bit of balance*

{%Smiley%}Be careful,she's a bit weak.
*He helps me keep my balance*

•€Helios€•Sorry,how you feeling sis?

~Fine,just a bit tired.So how was everyone's day without me?

•~Jeff~•It suuuucckked! I didn't have anyone to tease.
*Everyone agrees but I noticed Toby wasn't around*

~Hey where's Tics?

~xRøyalx~He's in the living room,he's feeling depressed.

~Why?Is he-
Blaming himself for everything?Yea.We told him it wasn't his fault but he wouldn't budge.*B.P cuts me off*

~Aww my poor little tics..Hey I'll talk to you guys later.
*I start walking towards Toby who is sitting on the couch,head in hands*
Tics?You alright?

;$Toby$;Didn't I just say to leave me-Y/n?*He realizes*

~Yup,everyone told me you're not yourself,what's up?

;$Toby$;They're right,I felt like I caused that.Y'know the whole damn incident..

~You didn't,You wouldn't have.We're family and family doesn't hurt family.
*I sit besides him*

;$Toby$;Y-Yeah but I-*Sighs*It felt like we were gonna lose someone else special..And I-i was with y-y-y-you the whole time,I didn't pay attention to you puking so much and your nose bleeding and losing conscience....I wasn't there for y-

Don't you dare say that..*I interrupt him*

~You were there for me the whole time while everyone was doing whatever,you decided to stay with me even if I was sick,you wanted to stick besides me in case of a emergency.YOU stuck besides me the whole damn time,smiley even told me you didn't want to leave my side while I was in the clinic.You were there,so don't you ever say you weren't there for me cuz you know damn well you were.
*I hug him tightly,he hugs back*
Toby,you are my best friend.You even beat Ben in being my Bsf and me and Ben are pretty close.I Love you Toby Rogers.
*I look up at him and kiss his cheek and stand up*
Come on let's go hang with the rest.