Ch.39

-•Lucas•-

I'm Lucas

I'm Lucas.Ash's Boyfriend.*I shake his hand*
~Nice to meet you,I'm Ash's bestfriend Røyal and this girl here is my girlfriend Sally.*He looks at her and smiles*

-•Lucas-•Pleasure meeting you Sally.*He shakes her hand and lets go*Now,How'd you meet Sally?

~My older sister,she lives with some people and their little sister ended up being there and umm that was sally.I noticed she was beautiful,her smile,everything.So I started to like her then liking her turned into loving her and my brother and sister noticed so they kept getting us to hangout more and talk more then it just happened.*We look at our girls and they're just talking*

-•Lucas•-I met my girl at a Carnival.She was struggling to win a game,a shooting game,if you shot the target in the middle you win a huge tiger.She kept missing by 2inches and I laughed at her pouting,so I went up to her and asked her if I can try.She said yea and she handed me the gun and I shot the target in the middle and I gave her the tiger,she gave me a kiss on the cheek and we hung out a lot after that.

~Cute,so wanna lend me your number and we can hangout.Just us bros.*He nodded and lend me his phone*

-•Lucas•-Here you go.*I turn on the phone and the lock screen was him holding her chin kissing her lips*

~Here's my phone.*Hand him my phone and he smiles*
-•Lucas•-Your lock screen is like ours but you're holding her and you're kissing her passionately.*'Lucas🤙🏽👻'.*Ok I'm done.

~Yea,that was a week into dating,I like yours too.Im done too.*'Røyal😈💸'*I lend him his phone back he does the same*Alright sals let's get to class.

-•Lucas•-Yea,Come on Ash let's get to class.*They look at us sad*

((Sally))Awwww but whyyyyyyy?*Shes pouting and I look at Lucas*

~Well we have to get to class and I'm pretty sure they gotta get going too.
-•Lucas•-Yup,come on ash lets get going.
*(Ash)*Awwww.
((Sally))Hey what class do you guys have next?
-•Lucas•-Social Studies.
~Hey so do we.Which teacher?
*(Ash)*Mr.Hefferson.
((Sally))So do we!*The girls get happy,me and Lucas give worried looks to each other*
((Sally))This is gonna be fun!!
*(Ash)*Yes!*They start walking to class and so does me and Lucas*

Timeskip to lunch Ash's Pov:

~Hey Lucas wanna invite Sals and Røyal to eat with us?
-•Lucas•-Yeah.They are new,we can introduce them to the crew.

~Alright.*I spot Sally and Røyal and run to them with Lucas*Hey wanna come eat with us?

~xRøyalx~Yea sure.*I nod and grab Sally's hand and run into lunch line*