Ch.22

To be continued
Sally's Pov
~~3 hrs later~~
(In thoughts)
Woah,Røyal is Fudging Cute.AND Helios is handsome,Y/n..She be looking beautiful everyday.I guess the 'Handsome,Beautiful' genes run in their family.!!!
''Sally call everyone down.They all need to meet Y/n and her brothers properly.''
'Yes sir dad.'
(Out of thoughts)
Jeff,E.j,L.j,Ticci!!!Bring the rest of everyone down to meet some new Creepypastas!!!

(The boys)Alrite! We're coming down!

Y/n's Pov
Hey slendy?
£{Slendy}£Yes Y/n?

What do you think the CP's will think of us?

£{Slendy}£If I Love u,they will too.
Aww you already love us slendy?That's so sweet!

£(Slendy}£Yes Y/n,oh! Everyone's coming!

*I went to stand by Helios & Røyal*

•¢Helios¢•Hey Y/n. What's wrong?

Y/n°}I'm worried that they won't like us and tell us to leave.It'll be as if we lost another home.*I say Sadly*

Røyal~×Dont worry YN/n they'll love us!!!If they don't then us three can be a family! Only us!We can live in a treehouse or-My old house!*Cut off by Y/n* and we can steal food and stuff from our victims!

Y/n°}*Smiles*Thank you Røyal for making me feel better.

•¢Helios¢•Look! Everyone is downstairs.Y/n,Røyal show respect,Kindness and a bit of Insane.*Smiles Insanely*

(Both)Alrite.
£{Slendy}£Alrite! Children these are the L/n kids! Here is some information abt them! The tall boy&girl are twins,not identical twins.Their names are Helios & Y/n.The short boy is Røyal their adop-
Blood brother!*The three say*
Blood brother,they all stick together.They should be treated with respect,kindness,and not Rudely!! UNDERSTAND!?!?!

(All CP'S) Yes slendy!!

£{Slendy}£ Alrite,Children introduce yourselves.

•¢Helios¢•My name is Helios,I'm The beautiful girl's twin.I'm 18,Im a fallen angel,I can handle any gun,I will warn you just this once don't EVER treat me & siblings like sh!t bcz I will kill you,I don't like to waste time,I hate Liars.And I would risk my life to protect the ones I love.And Just so you know,I will murder anyone in here if my sister or Lil brother get hurt by any of you.*Eyes turn black*UNDERSTAND?

(All CP'S)Y-Yes sir!!

•¢Helios¢•*Smirks*Alrite.

Y/n°}Hey the name's Y/n.I'm the Handsome boy's twin.I'm 18,like Helios im a fallen angel.I can read into peoples past,I hate Liars,I don't like it when you treat me & my brothers like shit!t,I can handle any weapon you give me,And I'm swift(Move fast). I will,also,risk my life for my loved ones.I'm Insane enough to murder any of you in a second.And I will murder-No-End your existence on this planet if you EVER hurt my Brother or Lil Brother!
*Shows Fangs*YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!?

(All CP'S)Ye-Yes Si-Ma'am!!

Y/n°}*Chuckles darkly*Pussies.

Røyal×~Aye my name's Røyal! I'm the Handsome boy and beautiful girl's Lil brother. Im 13,just like my brother&sister im a fallen angel. &Yes they are my BLOOD siblings,not adoptive,We thought I was too.I can almost//probably predict answers to ur questions,I can handle any knife you give me,brass knuckles,I'm learning how to use a Gun,I hate people who disrespect me & my siblings,Don't like wasting my time,And i'm a badass artist.Don't come to me with some petty
shit!t.And I'm,Also,Protective of my Siblings.I can end your lives in a snap of a finger.And I will not hesitate to kill you guys if you lay a single hand on my brother or sister.*Shows Fangs & eyes turn Red*ALRIGHT?!?!

(All CP'S) Y-yes Sir!!

Røyal×~*Laughs Insanely*Scaredy Asses.

(All three siblings)And we like to be called the Chaos Kids.

£{Slendy}£ I'm already proud of you guys.

Y/n°}Thank you slender.So will the rest of those killers introduce themselves or will we have to do it.

:Jane:Hey!Watch who you're messing with B!tch!

•¢Helios¢•Oi!Don't call my sister a
B!tch you hoe!*Eyes turn black and fangs appear*
Remember what I said,I won't hesitate to fcking kill u.

:Jane:*Whimpers*

£{Slendy}£KNOCK IT OFF!!! JANE GO TO UR DAMN ROOM YOU SEEM TO HAVE NOT LISTENED TO MY INSTRUCTIONS!!!

*Jane storms off into her room*

Y/n°}Thank you bubs but I could've handled that by myself.

•¢Helios¢•No,I wanted to stand up for you, I wasn't there to do that when we were little.Besides I wanted to show her not to mess with the Chaos Kids.*Says Smirking*

~×Royal×~Good job brother,now everyone knows not to mess with us.

Y/n°}Alrite! You guys go.

*\L.J/* haha-My name is Laughing Jack but you can call me L.J *Winks at you,you wink back he blushes*

;$Ticci Toby$;T-T-The name is T-T-ticci Toby.I have stu-stuttering problems and you can just call me *Tick Tick* Ticci or Toby.

*Smiles warmly at Y/n,You return it but your brothers are becoming protective*

E.J×}Hi my name is Eyeless Jack but you guys can call me E.J .I read books,listening to music and usually stop fights.I am the second doctor here and I hope u guys enjoy ur stay here.
*Looks at Y/n and waves.She waves back but her brothers are trying to not turn into their evil/protective/scary Angel forms*

°√Jeff√°Hey Assholes my name is Jeff but don't wear it out.I'm THE jeff the killer so don't fuck with me.And one more thing Y/n is looking Gorgeous today boys,Bye!

*Winks at Y/n ,you laugh it off but your brothers can't hold it back forever*

To be continued!