Ch.56

R/L=Random Location
F/d=Favorite drink
F/c=Favorite cookie

Next Dayy~
Your POV::)
Alarm Clock bein a bitch !!!
*I wake up,look around & see I'm in my room,I smile but I'm sad a bit cuz I liked those boys*
~Well,hopefully I'll seen them in my dreams.Now I need to get dressed.Wait,what time is it.*Check phone & see its 7:57,I sigh*Still kinda early but whatever..
*Instead of snapping my finger,I just grab out my outfit:Put hair into messy braid;if short hair,forget about the braid

~Hmm,one of my favorite bands.Forgot all about my beanie though.Well we're just gonna skip school today.*I turn on the T.V in my room,put on Pinocchio,E.J walks into my room*
{xE.Jx}Oh you're awake and you're already dressed.
~Yeah.Not going to school though,I need to think about something.
{xE.Jx}You know you have to talk to Slender-
~I do.I'll go back to school tomorrow or Wednesday day but not today.I need a sick day.*He nods,hugs me & walks out my room*

20mins later~Slender walks in my room

~Hey Slender.
£(Slender)£I've heard you've wanted to miss school,why child?
~Had something on my mind,it confuses me a bit but I'm figuring it out.
£(Slender)£It doesn't seem to be a good reason.
~Slender I need to.I need a sick day,I need to stay away from People and I need my mind to process.
£(Slender)£Child,you seem to be the only one to have problems and you haven't been on a killing spree in awhile—
~I know! I know.Killing is amazing,being with you all of you is amazing,but my life is falling apart...All the guys here love me,Smiley told me.I can't handle anymore of this,this 'Love'.
£(Slender)£Child.Do you want to leave the mansion?
~I mean,*sigh,rub my neck*For a few days,maybe weeks.Slender,I'm sorry but may I leave?
£(Slender)£Child you make your own decisions.Whatever you think is right,you do it.Choose Your path.Just be careful on what you decide on,not all the easy ways are the best ways.*Tears slip down my cheeks,I hug Slender & packed clothing/shoes*

~Thank you Slender,for allowing me into your family.Tell the others I apologize for leaving them,and that I ....Love them.
*He nods,my dogs stand by my side,I wave bye to Slender,he waves back & I walk downstairs towards my car & drive to my old home*
~Home.I missed it.
*My dogs bark with happiness,I smile & walk to my old room & set my things in place*
~I need to eat,maybe I should walk around the city.

I grab my phone,earbuds & a bag & put my book & wallet in it & teleport into the city.I walk around looking at the big buildings,admiring the way the city looks when cloudy & a bit foggy.I see a coffee shop,walk into it & stand in line looking at the menu till it's my turn to order*

(Worker)What would you like?
~I would like F/d and a F/c please.
(Worker)Alrighty.
*She starts making my drink & grabs a cookie & puts it into a bag*that'll be 10.00 ma'am.No tax.
~Oh ok.*I pull out my wallet,take out the money & pay her,she smiles & I grab my order & sit at a table*Good day to finish the book mother gave me,a real good day.