Ch.37

~I'm Y/n.
*I look out the window,ignoring the guy*

(•Johnathan•)Well Y/n,what's your life stor-

*Bell rang,I stand up,grab my bag,walk out the classroom and run into Toby*

~Hey Toby,what's your next class?
;$Toby$;I got Science next,room C18.
*He looks at me and smiles*

~*I check my schedule and my eyes widen*
Yes! Same Toby,thank god I have you.I missed you!*I hugged him and he laughed*

;$Toby$;Babygirl u see me everyday,you live with me.*I laugh and let go*

~True,buhh I love you.Now lets go to class before Slendy starts yelling at us.
*We laugh,walk to class*

~*Entering Class*Yooooo!!! Wassup!!!

*I see a certain boy*
~Huh!!?? Is that my boy E.J!!!!???
*I walk to the seat besides him and look at the kid sitting besides him*
~Move.
*My eyes turn red,the kid gulps and moves,I sit down and Toby sits behind me*
~Hey E.J.How's ur day?

{xE.Jx}Not so bad since I got a class with you.So how was yours?
*He leans in his chair,crosses his arms and looks at me*

~Not bad buhh this guy tryna be friends.So do u have any classes with Anyone else?

{xE.Jx}Yea First period with Masky&Hoodie.Second period with you and Toby.

;$Toby$;Well what should we do for lunch?

~I don't know-*Teacher interrupts*

(Teacher)Toby,Jack,Y/n! Since you three were to busy talking, do you mind teaching?
*I look at the teacher,shrug,and walk up to the board*

~So it seems this teacher was teaching about...*I point to a kid*What was she teaching?

(Student)Umm,the solar system?

~Alright!So this Yellow/Orange circle is the sun,The blue/green circle is the earth,and this is umm...E.J come and help me.
*He stands up and walks towards me*

{xE.Jx}Well Y/n I honestly don't care about this situation,but let's ask Toby.Toby wanna come up here and help us out?

;$Toby$;Yea sure.
*He shrugs,gets up,and walks up to the board with us*
Sooo what the hell are we talking about?
*Girls giggle*
Annnddd that was totally fcking annoying,Now sweetcheeks um don't laugh it's not cute nor attractive to me.
*He looks at the girls and they stay silent*
Ok so the Solar system has 9 planets and 4 dwarf planets am I right idiots?
*All kids nod*

~And well the solar system is the gravitational bound system comprising the Sun and the objects that orbit it, either directly or indirectly.

{xE.Jx}Of those objects that orbit the Sun directly, the largest eight are the planets, with the remainder being smaller objects, Such as dwarf planets and small Solar system bodies.

;$Toby$;Of the objects that orbit the Sun indirectly, the moons, two are larger than the smallest planet mercury.The exact age of the Solar System is 4.568 billion years old.

~Now.Ma'am may we sit down? Bcz well we seem to have got this locked down.
*I smirk and cross my arms*

(Teacher)H-how did y-you know all of that?

~*Shrug*Bcz we aren't that fcking stupid.See now,Jack is the smartest of me and Toby buhh Toby is quite smart too.Me?Well I was best in Science when I was younger.

(Teacher)Just go sit down.
*Bell rang and we packed up and left*

~Ahhhh feels good to be smarter than a teacher.*Toby nods*

;$Toby$;Yea,teachers think us kids are stupid but we can actually be smarter than them.They go get mad every time we correct them but they expect us to not get mad when they correct us.

{xE.Jx}Yea,now let's finish the day shall we.

Timeskip to end of day,picking up Røyal and Sally~~~

Røyal's Pov-
~Hey Sally who's picking us up?
((Sally))Hmm,I think slendy said Y/n and the rest are.*I nod and see Y/n*

~Come on sals,I see Y/n.
*I grab her hand and run to Y/n*
~Hey Sis.
{*Y/n*}Hey kid,how was Y'alls first day of hell?
~Alright,a bunch of girls were on me and A bunch of guys were on Sals.It got quite annoying.What about y'alls day?

{xE.Jx}Pretty good.*The rest nod*

{*Y/n*}Well come on,let's get home.
*She starts walking and the rest of us follow her*

Y/n Pov:
~Alrighty We're home!!
•€Helios€•Finally.HellHole was tiring.
*He chuckles*

~It was.Buhh me,Toby,and E.J had a good Second period.
*The two boys nod and Helios raises his eyebrow*

•€Helios€•Oh really?What did you guys do?*He crosses his arms*

~All we did was just prove we were smarter than The teacher.

:$Toby$:Yea,well Y/n,Me,and E.J were discussing something and the teacher thought we were really stupid.

{xE.Jx}So she asked if we would like to teach,Y/n stood up and went to the board and starting talking.Then she got me and Toby to go up there with her and teach.

~Yea so then Toby started talking and I joined in then E.J joined.We were teaching the students about the solar system,and they were writing it all down and the teacher was speechless.

•€Helios€•So you guys stood up to a teacher?*We all nod*Well I'm proud.Was there any bullying?

~No,but there probably will be later in the year.Im gonna cook dinner,so everyone should go take a shower,get in night clothes,and wait till food done.
*Everyone nods and go does what I say*Well let's make spaghetti.

Timeskip to after dinner~~

~So everyone is done.*Everyone nods,I nod and head upstairs to my room*Alright gonna grab my Pjs and take a shower.*Pjs.:*

Now time to take a shower

Now time to take a shower.*Hop into the shower and bathe*
~*Out of shower,dressed,on my bed with my phone*
~Ima down load Snap and insta.

*After downloading those apps and setting up account*

~Now im tired.And it's 10:30,in going to sleep.
*Yawn,stretch and pat the bed for the boys can sleep with me*
Come'ere boys let's go to sleep.
*They jump on the bed and sleep with me*