Ch.40

Next Day::
~*Alarm goes off*Man.Wish I could have more sleeeeepp.*Get up and get dressed:+makeup*

*Get up and get dressed:+makeup*

,now let's go wake up Bubbas

*Run off to Helios's room and barge in there to only see B.P without a shirt on..again*
Hey there sexy,have you seen my brother?

(=B.P=)U-um.*He turns a bit red but shakes out of it*Yeah he's in the restroom getting dressed.

~Ok,I was about to wake you guys up but you seem to have accomplish it.*I wink at him,he turns red and I leave the room and head to Røyal's room*
Yo! Røyal!
*Walk in the room and wake him up*
Get yo lazy ass up!!You too Ben!*Jump in Ben's bed but only to be squeezed to death*I-I-I can't b-br-breatheee!! Help Røyal!

~xRøyalx~Hmm no.You jumped on me.*He crosses his arms*

~Pleaaaassseee!!! I'm beggin you! I'm sorry!!*Ben hugs/squeezes me tighter and I'm slowly dying*

~xRøyalx~Hmmm,what's in it for me?
~1 new pair of shoes,Ice cream after school,and a huge, big hug from me!! Now please help!!

~xRøyalx~Alright,deal.Røyal to the rescue!!!*He grabs my waist and pushes me out the room and I take off*

~DON'T FORGET TO GET DRESSED GUYSSS!!*I slide down the stairs railing to the kitchen*Annnnnnnd Time to eat!!!*I cook breakfast for everyone we all eat*

1hour later at school—

~I don't wanna be hereeee.*I lean my head on Jeff's shoulder*

•~Jeff~•Neither do I,buhh Slendy wants us to finish our education I guess.But hey at least you got me in 6th period,gorgeous.*He looks down on me,I look up at him and smile*

~You know,you're pretty cute in human form.*He blushes and I laugh*

•~Jeff~•S-shut up.

~Alright,I gotta get going see ya laters.
*I walk into my classroom and go sit besides Johnathan*Hey.

(•Johnathan•)Um yeah,hey.
*I notice he's acting a bit unordinary*