Ch.46

Continued~~

.,Dakota,.Who's my father?!What's he look like?!
~Your father is um,he is um,well I don't know how to explain it to you.
.,Dakota,.Well Just spit it out!

~Your father is Death's Son Himself.Your mother was an angel like my mom.She was sent down to earth to watch over a man,which was the man she ended up falling in love with after your father,and to protect him.Well one day,that man ended up getting into some trouble with a man and was going to get shot but your mother had saved him from Death.Death's Son was not pleased but took in an interest into your mother.They ended up falling in love and they were together for a while but their love was toxic.Life was not happy and neither was Death.Your father had to leave your mother.You were 2 and your sister was 2 when he had to leave you guys in order to protect you.It was either your mother and you guys die or he was never to speak with you or see you again.He chose to never see you guys again,he loved you guys so much.Your father's name is Lucifer,he was 21 and your mom was 21 when they fell in love.Their real age was In centuries.And I was barely a baby.
.,Dakota,.Thats why..mother wouldn't tell us anything about him.Do I have-

~Powers?Yes.Your sister does too but from your mother.Your demon form will come when you are 13,and your sisters Angel form will come when she's 13 also.*He nods and so does Mia*
..Mia..Do you have a photo of our father?*I nod,snap my fingers and a photo pops up*
~Here.Thats the man you call your father.:

~Your mother was 31 when pregnant with you and was 31 also when pregnant with your sister

~Your mother was 31 when pregnant with you and was 31 also when pregnant with your sister.Once your father left she hated him,so after she got closer to the man hurting you she loved him and she died at the age of 35 Your father would have been 35 when she had died.
.,Dakota,.Ok.*He holds both the pictures of his father and mother and he smiles*Can you help us find him?

~Yes.Death is a friend of mine.He would always check up on us when I was a child,he's a very sweet man but when it comes to family and his job,he can be very scary.But you guys are his grandchildren I'm pretty sure he'll love you guys.*We enter a motel,check in and walk to our room*But I have to go back to my old home.And I have to go back to the house I live at now.And the owner wouldn't like me just bring random Children into his home.
..Mia..But we want to meet our father.Can you please convince him?Pwetty Pwease!*She does the puppy dog eyes and I sigh*

~Sure I guess but I need a ride over.*Call Helios*
On Call::Helios❤️‼️
Y/n⛈❤️::Hey bubba,can you pick me and other two people up and take us home.And can you convince slender that I can bring my two....friends?

Helios❤️‼️::Y/n.Who are they?

Y/n⛈❤️::These two kids I saw being chased by a drunk man.They needed help and they're the Son and Daughter of Lucifer and Jessibel.

Helios❤️‼️::You mean they're our cousins?!

Y/n⛈❤️::Yes.They want to know where Lucifer is.I want to help them.Dont forget what mom said.
"Always help family out,no matter how hard or easy the situation is."