V

Both Eric and Edith had been a great help recently with looking after Johnathan. As , Victoria began to look like she swallowed a pumpkin. Her words not anyone else's. Gulliver knew not to agree with her when she said she looked and felt like a pumpkin. He had to remind her she looked this way because she was growing a small child inside of her. She was creating another life that would continue her and Francis' legacy. The men the court had chosen as possible suitors for her had yet to arrive. If they had Victoria didn't know about it as she spent a lot of time in Gulliver's house. But today was the day he had to urge Victoria back into the main house to continue her duties from their. As , she had be pardoned from fulfilling her duties as Queen of the house and the country until she felt ready. Now she had decided to try and ease herself back into life. Meaning it wouldn't be long till the word spread about her pregnancy and the isolation began. The last few month had been a blessing for her as she felt like a normal woman. Spending time with Johnathan and watching him grow and change as she created another life inside of her without the stress of the country as Gulliver was doing most of the paperwork as she told him what she wanted. Gulliver sat on the bed next to her and sighed.

"We should start moving your things back into the main house. slowly of course but you must be fully moved in before the baby comes." Gulliver states and Victoria sighs

"Fine." Victoria whined getting up off of the bed picking up her tea taking a sip and Gulliver smiled proudly at her when she began to take some of her dresses out of the wardrobe.

A few boxes were taken from Gulliver's house back into the main house and it was Victoria's first time going back into the house since Francis died. Gulliver opened the front door pushing it open with his back trying not to drop the boxes. As, it opened Victoria sucked in a deep breath holding Johnathan close to her chest. Gulliver placed the boxes next to the door and stepped out of the door and held onto Victoria's left arm as she took a deep breath.

"You can do this your majesty." Gulliver said and she took another deep breath as they took each step slowly into the main reception.

Once , she was fully inside the house she breathed a sigh of relief knowing that it wasn't all bad in the house. Placing Johnathan on the floor as he began to get fed up in her arms and wanted to run around. As , soon as she placed him down he ran off towards Miss Florence who was shocked to see her in the house this soon after everything. Bending down to Johnathan as he raced towards her at full speed crashing into her open arms as she gave him a massive hug squeezing him. Looking around the main reception as she slowly took steps further and further into the house with Gulliver's encouragement. Rubbing her stomach. It was getting easier until she saw the ball room. It was the one room she dreaded the most to go in. But she kept telling herself it was fine and Gulliver encouraged her. Standing in the middle of the ball room she froze.

Flashes of blood splattered across the floor and her hands blanketed her. Rubbing at her hands to get rid of the red stains but they weren't going. Gulliver looked at her with panic as she began to cry uncontrollably making her hands turn bright red where she was scratching at the no existent blood on her hands. He took her hands in his and she looked at him tears rolling down her face.

"I keep trying but it wont go. Its stuck to my hands. Please it wont go. They are covered make it stop please. Please make it stop." Victoria cried and Gulliver tried to stay calm

"There is nothing there. focus on me. You are ok M'am.There is nothing on your hands. Focus on me and what I am saying alone." Gulliver said and she tried to steady her breathing with his help.

"Help me please." She mumbled as he continued to speak to her softly to calm her down.

"Everything is going to be fine." Gulliver says when she finally returns to normal.

"This isn't going to be as easy as I thought. The house itself is fine now but the ballroom is a no go." Victoria states and Gulliver nods