XVI

Victoria sat with Johnathan as he talked animatedly to the ducks making her giggle as Aurelia slept in her arms and Miss Florence held Alessandra. Johnathan smashed a piece of strawberry into his face giggling even more as Victoria wiped away at his face telling him that he had to be careful as he wouldn't want to look messy for G. To which he shook his head vigorously smiling as he took another piece of strawberry and ate it as delicately as possible. He still had the picture he had made Gulliver in his other hand ready to give to him. While Victoria awaited his maid Miss Harriet to give her the news if Gulliver was well enough for visitors. Thankfully she said he was in high spirits and was delighted that Johnathan had brought him a picture he had drawn.

So , when they finished the snacks they packed up the picnic blanket and Johnathan bounded ahead to Gulliver's door as Victoria rocked Aurelia as she began to stir. When Miss Harriet opened the door Johnathan ran straight past her shouting 'G!' over and over again causing Gulliver to laugh. Victoria and Miss Florence followed shortly behind him and Victoria went to his right hand side of the bed. Miss Harriet helped Johnathan onto the bed so that he could hand Gulliver the picture that he absolutely adored.

"its wonderful Johnathan I love it." Gulliver says and Johnathan bounces up and down and moves so he too can look at the picture.

"That is mummy ... that's me ... that's daddy .... that's you and that's Al and Relia." Johnathan points to each person making him smile.

"How are my princesses and my wonderful queen." Gulliver asks

"The princesses are good. growing up very fast but are content at the moment." Victoria says

"How are you? How was the ball?" Gulliver asked

"It was cancelled. I wasn't ready." Victoria says and looks away from him.

"oh. are you fine now?" Gulliver asks carefully and Victoria nods

"I am keeping myself busy with the children and running the country at the moment." Victoria states as she hand Aurelia to Gulliver to hold much to Johnathan's annoyance

"Have you had any attacks from the other families?" Gulliver asks

"No they have been rather quiet. too quiet I think we will probably be due something soon so I have upped the security around the grounds and in the house to be safe. Especially with the little ones and after Francis. I plan to keep this crown for him and for the children." Victoria says and Gulliver smiles

"that's the strength I saw in you the first time you came to my office. I knew you would have it even in the worst of times." Gulliver says and Aurelia takes hold of his finger making him coo at her and smile.

Alessandra began to cry so Victoria took her from Miss Florence to calm her down. When Johnathan noticed he wasn't getting any attention and Al and Relia were he was not impressed so he started jumping about and making noise. Gulliver and Victoria looked at him and he posed like he was the cutest thing in the world putting his hands underneath his head and giving the biggest grin. Making both Gulliver and Victoria laugh.

"Hug!" Johnathan shouted and opened his arms out and wrapped them around Gulliver's head

"Careful of Al darling. Careful mind her head." Victoria says and he moves slightly to the side and clamps his arms back around Gulliver's head making him laugh slightly.

"sorry Al." He said letting go of Gulliver and kissing his hand and putting it on her forehead making Miss Florence and Victoria gush at him.

"Love uoo Al." Johnathan says and Victoria smiles

"We must head back soon your majesty. It is getting late." Miss Florence chips in and Johnathan pouts

"G come with?" Johnathan questions looking at his mother and Victoria shook her head

"No darling he has to stay here and we go back to the house. He will come back soon promise. Victoria states and Johnathan thinks about it for a second.

"Ok. then we go back and G comes soon." Johnathan says and Gulliver smiles

" course darling." Gulliver states and Johnathan leans his head towards Gulliver.

"Kisses" Johnathan says and Gulliver laughs kissing his fore head

"Kiss Al." Johnathan orders and Gulliver does so handing her back to Miss Florence

" Now Relia." Johnathan orders and Victoria leans down with Aurelia in her arms so he can kiss her

"Now mummy." Johnathan says and both of the look a each other and Johnathan frowns

"Goodbye kiss mummy." Johnathan says and Victoria leans down and Gulliver kisses her cheek.

"Come on darling it is time to go." Victoria says as Miss Harriet helps Johnathan down off of the bed and they head out of Gulliver's house and head back home with a rather upset Johnathan meaning he was going to be trouble to get to bed tonight in the nursery.