X

It continued on through the night. As , the pain consumed her permanently. Her screams had now blurred into one long scream. Victoria's heart dropped every time the doctor shook his head. But with each shake of his head the worry creeping up his facial feature as each hour went by. Gripping Gulliver's hand for dear life turning it white but he wasn't going to complain. Since , he could see the amount of pain she had been in for the past twelve hours.

But , in the early hours of the 28th of February two little girls were born. Not only was Victoria blessed with one baby she was blessed with twins. Which came as a surprise to everyone in the room even the doctor. All through her pregnancy she had been measuring large for her pregnancy but everyone thought it was due to the fact it was her second pregnancy. None the less Victoria balled her eyes our as soon as she saw the first little girl and was over the moon when the doctor told her to get ready to deliver another baby which was also a little girl. She couldn't help but feel it was Francis' way of filling the hole he left in her heart when he died with two beautiful princesses.

Holding them both close to her bare chest she couldn't stop smiling. Looking at both of their little faces as their eyes fluttered open and they both had lovely blue eyes. Just like Johnathan. These little ones were precious little faired haired and blue eyed Angels. Her little angels and Johnathan now his not so little prince. Gulliver refused to disturb her , he couldn't bring himself to interfere with her bonding with her two new little bundles of joy. He just watched from the side as she looked at them in awe. Frowning when the doctor pried the two girls from her grasp to have them checked over and cleaned. Swaddling both in blankets to keep them warm. Once they were both back in her arms it was time to think about what to name them.

" I want to call baby A , Alessandra Francessca Teller and baby B Aurelia Francessca Teller." Victoria says motion to what baby was going to be named what.

" why is that your majesty?" Gulliver asks and Victoria looked over to him

" Alessandra means defender of mankind which is what my baby will be and Aurelia means the golden one which she is as she is special little miracle I wasn't expecting. I want them both to have the middle name Francessca because it is the feminine version of Francis so his legacy lives with these girls forever." Victoria explains and Gulliver smiles.

" They are just perfect names for two beautiful little angels." Gulliver says and Miss Florence comes in with Johnathan and gasps.

" Two little girls?" Miss Florence asks in shock and Victoria nods.

" Alessandra and Aurelia." Victoria says and Miss Florence softly smiles placing Johnathan on Gulliver's lap.

"These are your little sisters Johnathan. You have to protect them from mean boys when you are older and make sure they are looked after when mummy is running the country." Victoria explains and Johnathan gently touches both their heads with Gulliver's guidance.

" Babies." Johnathan says and Victoria smiles.

" They are the babies that were in mummy's tummy. They have come to say hello." Victoria says and he giggles

" Baby sisters." Johnathan says and she nods crying again.

" Don't cry mummy. Don't be sad." Johnathan says and touches her face making her smile softly

"Oh sweetheart mummy isn't sad. Mummy is crying happy tears. When your really happy you can cry too." Victoria explains and he nods.

"Mummy happy. Babies. I happy." Johnathan says and points to Gulliver

" Daddy happy?" He asks and Victoria gasps wondering what Gulliver would say.

" Your daddy told me he is very happy." Gulliver says and Johnathan frowns and Gulliver has to explain.

"Where is daddy?" Johnathan asks

"Daddy is very busy right now, but you will see him one day when you are a really big boy like Grandad." Gulliver explains

" Old like Grandad!" Johnathan shouts and giggles which shows he understands to some degree his little brain could.

" Yes and so will your little sisters when they are also old like grandad but they will look like Grandma." He explains further and nods.

" I love my mummy and my little sisters." Johnathan says and blows a kiss to the three of them which ended up being a smack to Victoria's face. But it was the thought that counted. That's what Victoria told herself anyway.