IX

The pains had gotten worse through the night becoming more frequent but the doctor kept telling her the baby wasn't ready. Making her scream at him throwing a couple of pillows and a hair brush over the course of the night at him. It was getting harder for Miss Florence to watch Victoria in this much pain and it got to a point where it was distressing Johnathan. So , she took him to Edith and Eric in the guest house and warned them the birth of their grandchild was hopefully imminent.

" I want Gulliver!" Victoria screams as a contraction comes in full force over her gripping the bed sheets in her fists.

" You know the rules M'am he can't be here." The doctor says

" I don't care. I need him here." Victoria screams again and throws another pillow at him making him sigh.

" Your majesty!" The doctor warns in a matching tone making her glare at him as if to say if I wasn't in this much pain I would kill you.

" Get him now! If I have to endure this for much longer I am going to murder you. So get him now !" Victoria screams throwing her head against the headboard as another wave of a contraction came.

The doctor told Miss Florence to hurry up and get Gulliver as quickly as possible , because she was starting to scare him very much. Pulling at the bedsheets. Turning her knuckles white. Her screams blanketing the walls. Making the others in the room suffocate. Victoria's hair stuck to her forehead as beads of sweat trickled down her face. The doctor pacing up and down as it continued to worsen and for Victoria it seemed like it wouldn't end.

"What is taking so long!" Victoria screams and throws her head back against the headboard for support.

"They wont be long Ma'am please save your strength. You will harm the baby." The doctor says calmly and Victoria closed her eyes trying to regain some energy.

Just when all hope was lost. Gulliver rushes in looking flushed and out of breath. Followed shortly by Miss Florence. It was as if a weight was lifted off of the doctor's shoulders now he had turned up because she could direct her abuse to him.

"Finally. I haven't got all day." Victoria screamed sarcastically as the pain seemed to be continuous

"Still as sarcastic as ever I see Ma'am." Gulliver says smiling at her which makes her grumble and glare at him

"Don't try it Gulliver." Victoria says as the doctor checks to see what is going on

" How much longer?" Victoria screamed

"It seems you still aren't ready to deliver." The doctor states and Victoria sighs throwing her head against the headboard again

"Please. God. Make it end. I just want my baby now." Victoria cries as tears stat to fall from her eyes

Gulliver takes her hand in his and she smiles sadly.

"I  just want my baby in my arms. I want to hold them. For them to take this pain away." Victoria mumbles with lack of energy to begin with and then screams as another contraction washes over her with full force.

"It wont be long Ma'am." Miss Florence says softly pulling her hair out of her face

"God please. I want my baby now." Victoria cried as the doctor started whispering with Miss Florence.

Gulliver squeezed Victoria's hand as she continued to cry and scream  at the pain that didn't seem like it was really going to end anytime soon for her. All she wanted now was to hold the little boy or girl in her arms. See their little face for the first time. Have their little eyes open for a split second and then shut again. Make her heart flutter when they grab hold of her finger. Feel their warmth against her skin. It made all this pain worth it. To see the angel's face. A little life her and Francis had created out love for one and other. A love that would hold a special place in time and her life forever more. Her children the product of it. The creation of best friend for Johnathan. A legacy for Francis and an heir to the House Demure throne. It was her greatest achievement regardless of the laws she changed in the game , regardless of the fact she was queen of the house and the country. She was a mother.