XXXXVIIII

The sun tickled the green grass the odd patch of flowers swaying in the spring breeze. Not a sight of a cloud was present in the sky. Church bells tolled in the distance creating a soft ringing through the town. Children giggled as they chased each other down the road towards the church in question. Their parents trying their best to keep up but it was almost impossible. Some carrying young babies who were unable to run at such speed shouting at them to slow down. But their faces held smiles of pure just like their own. Faces flushed red as they made it to the church. Little hands held onto the rock work of the fence in front of the church , trying their best to hold their spot and give the shorter ones something to steady themselves as they jumped up and down to catch a glimpse of what was going on. Parents tried their best to keep an eye on their own children but most were focused on what was going on. 

Freshly planted flowers lined the church garden , in colours of red and white only as if it was ordered to be this way. People who looked like maids walked in and out of the church and each time one did the crowd erupted in screams of delight. Noticing trays of food and flowers being brought in they still waited fo what was to come. One child managed to catch a glimpse of the inside of the church their eyes widened with pure joy and wonder at what was going on. Pulling at their mother's dress pointing their chubby little fingers at certain things they could see. Which passed through the crowd like wildfire. As , they waited. 

The crowd falling silent almost in an instant as if collectively their breaths had been taken from them. A carriage some how pulled up in front of the church door way. Blocking their view but they all knew what type of person it belonged to. It was clearly a royal of some description , many began speculating who it could be still rather unsure of what was going on. But when the carriage moved the doors slammed shut. Hiding the people from the inside of the church. Most still unmoved knowing that whoever was inside had to leave at some point. Wanting to catch at least a glimpse of what ever royal family it was. 

When it did erupts of screams and gasps echoed though the crowd. Little children all pushed their way to the gate to be the first to see them. Clad in a pure white gown of long flow stain adorned with a floral crown made from her favourite flowers in the whole world. Her brown hair flowing free in its natural wavy state. Her face red much the same as the people pure joy. Suddenly a little boy and little girl rushed out in front of her and them and that was on her arm. Making her giggle as the little boy opened the gate mixing in with the normal people. But what they didn't expect was for the two of them to also come into the crowd of the people. Smiling happily she bent down to a few of the girls who were in awe of her dress pulling it in all different ways. Which earned a few of them a little slap from their parents to get them to stop but she assured them it was fine. 

"You look beautiful ma'am." One of the young women states and she smiled at them. 

"Thank you." She replies taking the flower crown off her head she placed it on the head of one of the little girls unable to get too close to her. 

Which made a few of the children gasp and a few parents also were very shocked at her action. Her new husband looking at her like she was his world and she very much was picking up Alessandra from the ground as she huffed in annoyance about not getting any attention. Johnathan not caring as he played with a few of the boys in the street. Parents watching in in awe as he interacted with their own children like he too was like them. 

Victoria earned some hugs from girls who told her how they wanted to be her when they grew up and as she usually said they could. Looking up at her husband who's eyes widened in shock Victoria looked to where he was staring. 

"Mother." He breathed as she pushed her way through the crowd. 

"Oh Edward. I am so proud of you .... Oh my goodness your majesty." The older woman exclaimed in shock seeing Victoria on the floor. 

"Hello Mrs Warwick it is lovely to meet you." Victoria smilies as she curtseys in her direction. 

"Mother. I know you told me to never work for the crown in this game. You told me they were all corrupt and that most were. But what you didn't tell me was that I was going to fall in love with the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Granted like most common people I thought she would never look at me the same. Yet here I stand the proud father to two wonderful children and the loyal husband to the kindest Queen I have ever had the pleasure of knowing." Edward gushes about Victoria and the crowd too awe at this beautiful admission from him. 

His mother pulling him into a massive hug which Alessandra joined in with as best she could which made the older woman smile even further if that was even possible. Victoria stood up from the ground as a few of the children still pulled at her dress heading over to her new husband. Placing her hand on his arm the crowd ohh in shock at seeing this type of affection from a Queen in front of her people. He smiled brightly at her as if he was unsure she was real but he very much knew she was and she was the woman he got to spend the rest of his life with. 

"You are not common to me. You were the breathe of fresh air not just I but the rest of the house needed. After all the dark you were the light and without you I wouldn't be able to say what I am about to.  I would not be able to stand here without worrying someone would come for my head for the crown. You are not just my husband you are my King , the man that Francis would be proud I found. The man that stood by me in all my decision even when it felt like it was all going to come to an end and I would have to fold and give up my reign of Demure and country. " Victoria starts to explain then turning to the rest of the crowd which had somehow tripled in size since they came out of the church.

"The marriage of Edward and I marks a change in the country." Victoria states and a few people almost faint in shock.  

"This is our Crown." Victoria states kissing her new husband the crowd errupting in both gasps and cheers of adulation.