Part 1

An injured blonde man ran for his life through the deep forest. It's been days since he escaped the wrath of the Uchiha Empire. He knew he wouldn't last long, but he couldn't allow to give up. Not in the state he was in.

He wanted freedom.

Naruto Uzumaki, the son and rightful heir of the now dead Uzumaki clan who spent his entire life at the mercy of the Uchiha clan, once hoped for a bright future with the person he loved. A person that at first did loved him back despite all the odds. But as he gained power in the Uchiha clan, his attitude changed and with cruelty, erased all the hope and brightness the Uzumaki had for him.

"Stop there!" said one of the two men who guarded the entrance of a new kingdoom. "Who are you and show yourself!?"

Naruto stopped in the middle of the road, he barely could stand still due to all the blood and other injuries he had.

"P-Please...help me.." was all the blonde boy could say before he lost all consciousness.

"Oi, this guy is injured! We should help him" said the other man.

"Fine, but we'll take him as a prisoner in case he's a wanted criminal or something" the other said. "Also, we should tell our Queen about this."

"Yeah, she'll know what to do" the other said as they both dragged Naruto into the kingdoom.

Hours later, in the balcony of a palace there stood a young light blonde woman who was staring at ther kingdoom. Suddenly, one guard approached her.

"My lady" he said as he bowed.

"What is it this time" the girl said as she turned around. Her light purple eyes showing an annoyed look. "I swear if it's another marriage proposal from the Land of Spring.."

"It's not a proposal my lady. There's a new injured prisoner the guards found at the village's gates" the man said.

"Injured? That means he's in trouble" she said while thinking.

"The doctors are already healing him. Once he wakes up we'll get all the information he has"

"Take me to where he is now" the girl said with determination.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Argh!" said Naruto while waking up. "Where am I?"

He looked around, noticing that he was inside of a cell and also that all his injuries were all treated. The boy tried to move but he suddenly stopped as pain overwhelmed him.

"If you want to live, I recommend you to stop moving" said a female voice that caught him out of guard. As he turned around, he found a beautiful blonde girl sitting calmly beside him.

"Who are you?" he asked with confusion. He knew he saw this girl before, but when and where?

"I'll ask, you answer" she snapped. "Now, tell me who are you?"

The blonde male hesitated a bit before answering, but since there wasn't any other choice he spoke, "Naruto... Uzumaki Naruto"

The girl's eyes widened a bit, as if trying to figure something out "Why are you here?"

"I was running away"

"From who?"

"...The Uchiha Empire.."

"....You know where you are right?"

"I lost consciousness when I arrived so I don't -ttebayo.." Naruto said while trying to grin.

"You're in the Kingdoom of the Sacred Valley" she said. Naruto's eyes widened while he cursed himself the moment he came here.

The Kingdoom of Sacred Valley is a subordinate of the Uchiha Empire. Their people knew they couldn't win against the Uchiha clan so they decided to make peace by basically working for them.

"I'm Queen Shion of the Kingdoom of Sacred Valley" she said. "Now tell me, Naruto, why you were running away?"

Naruto stared at Queen Shion as he debated wether he should tell her or not about why he was escaping from the Uchihas.

"Are you gonna give me back to them?" he asked.

"That depends on what are the reasons of your escape and why, of all the places you could go, you ended up here."

Naruto had no option. He knew there was no possible way to escape due to his injuries. Also, he knew that he'll probably die if he does. But if they really worked for the Uchihas and they knew he was a prisoner, why did she cured him? He sighed, it was now or never.

"It's....a long story" he said.