Part 23

Fire.

Screams.

Blood.

The Uchihas encharged of staying at Sunagakure awakened in the middle of an endless battle. Their slaves managed to get free by the King of the Seventh Kingdooms and  her troops.

"Sir we have to retire!!!" one of the Uchiha guards said to his superior.

"We can't! Sasuke-sama ordered us to stay and fight no matter what!!"

"But sir it's useless!! They've taken the city by surprise! The new King and the Kazekage are about to take control in any-"

The man couldn't say any other word because of a kunai that scutted his neck.

"Damm it!" the general said. "I can't let them win! Uchihas can't lose!"

He kept on fighting. He knew he couldn't win but he had to find a way to hurt them. Suddenly he sensed a sword pointing at his back.

"Ready to say your last pray?" said a female sassy voice every soilder knew very well.

"Dragon's Eye" he growled while glancing at the pregnant woman before making a quick move to get free and attack her. They kept on fighting for a while.

"I heard you have reached a new level with that Hyuga prince" the Uchiha general said, noticing how exhausted Tenten was. "It'll be a shame if something happened to the baby during battle!"

He tried to stab her but Tenten barely dodged it, receiving a slight cut on her shirt.

"Oh so you're playing that way.." Tenten smirked. "I'll love to see the look on despair on your face when I kill you!"

She hit his right leg and was ready to give him the final stab before pain overwhelmed her body.

"Not again!" she cursed while kneeling down and tpuching her belly. Then she felt how her legs became wet. "It can't be!"

"Heh!" smirked the Uchiha while activating his Sharigan and casting her into a genjutsu. "Guess the baby betrayed your will!"

Tenten layed on the floor yelling in pain as she felt a burning sensation inside her body. "Stop!! Damn you Uchiha!"

Meanwhile, Hinata and Gaara had just finished controlling the other side of the Village.

"What's the status?" yelled Hinata to Ino who had her mind transfer jutsu activated.

"South and North part of the Village has been controlled" she said. "Izumi found Lee and is about to take the West part!"

"That means we have the East part left!" Hinata said.

"And the others? Did they found them?" Gaara asked while Tsunade and Mei came back.

"I haven't got any news from Kakashi and Tenten" Ino said.

"Hn" said the Kazekage in concern.

"At least we found Lee." Hinata said. "Tsunade-sama,  Mei-sama, what do you have?"

"The civilians are safe inside the main palace" Tsunade said.

"The Center was difficult to take but everything's under control now" Mei added.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Ino suddenly said in fear, takig everyone by surprise.

"What is it?" Tsunade asked.

"They got the West part, but Kakashi says that Tenten's in labor. Dang it! I knew she should'nt have gone to fight!"

"Then let's go!" Hinata rushed. "Tsunade-sama, come with me. Mei! Stay here controlling everything while we're gone"

"As you wish, your majesty" Mei said.

After a while, Hinata, Gaara, Ino amd Tsunade found Kakashi carrying and injured Tenten to a safe place.

"Kakashi-san!" Hinata yelled.

"She's in labor" he said seriously. "She was inside of a genjutsu before I killed the Uchiha guard so her chakra's unstable"

"Her status is critical" Tsunade commented while gettig to work. Her green chakra covered Tenten's belly. "She can't deliver the baby until I've control her chakra flows"

"And you can do it right?" Ino asked with worry and guilt of letting Tenten go to battle in such a state.

"I'll do my best, but if something goes wrong Iwe have to choose between the mother or the baby" she explained.

Hinata shut her eyes in guilt. The Byakugan Princess hoped she didn't had to make the decision.

Ino suddenly closed her eyes, receiving new information from the troops. "Hinata, Sunagakure is under control. We got some prisoners and the civilians are safe."

"We won the battle" Gaara murmured.

"Gaara-kun" Hinata murmured without taking her eyes of Tenten. "Take it from here..I'll stay with them"