Part 12

Sakura struggled to get free but an Uchiha soilder pointed his sword at her neck. "Bas..Bastards!"

"Someone shut her mouth please.." he said while a soilder punched her at the back of her heand and made her fall unconscious.

"Sakura!!" yelled Kiba while struggling. "Let her go!"

Then, someone walked through all the soilders and stopped once he reached the soilder. He stared at all the prisoners before smirking evily.

"My, my...what do we have here?" he said while looking at them. "Isn't this the witch from the Land of Spring?"

Sasuke approached the unconscious Haruno with interest. He didn't know why but there was something about her that got his attention.

"Don't touch her!" said Neji while Sasuke turned to see him.

"Hn." he smirked, "Like you were gonna do something"

"What do you want from us Uchiha?" said Temari while glaring.

"You're in no position for asking questions, princess" he said while lifting her head. Then he turned to his guards. "Take them to the castle and enslave the civilians. We'll built a new fortress in this village"

"Hey let me go!!" yelled Matsuri while the soilders dragged them away.

"Matsuri! Hey, don't touch me!" said Kankuro.

Temari gasped while trying to get free from the guards. "You will not have your victory Uchiha! The King of the Seven Kingdooms has been chosen and we'll destroy you!"

Sasuke stopped and laughed at Temari. "I'm dying to see that moment.."

Meanwhile, Sai used his small amount of chakra to send a message in a tiny bird of ink to Stormy Island.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi Hatake arrived quickly at his kingdoom located in the Land of Mountains where he immediately ordered his guards to prepare for the war. Everything was going the way he had just planned.

"Soon Obito, your dream will become a reality.." he said to himself while walking through one of the many hallways his castle had.

"Kakashi!" he heard a female voice say before feeling two arms wrap him in a hug from behind. He immediately relaxed and turned around to see the girl he loved.

"I'm home Rin.." he said while smiling at her.

"I'm so glad you're okay"  she said with relief. "How was the meeting?"

"Just the usual. We have a new King of the Seven Kingdooms, the war is way nearer than expected..." he said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Kakashi..." Rin said. "It's okay to panic you know..."

"You know I'm not that good at showing my emotions"

"Except when you're reading this.." she said while giggling and pointing at his book.

"That...and being with you.." he said while giving her an slight kiss on her forehead.

"Hey, Kakashi.." Rin asked after walking in silence for a while. "The Uchihas, did went to the meeting?"

Kakashi knew what she was referring to. He knew that everything that had to do tp the Uchiha Empire was indeed, related to that incident he had lived with Obito.

"Itachi was the only one there. But he didn't talked in the name of his clan"

"So the Uchihas didn't go right? That means they really don't intend to make peace." she said in a sad tone.

"They're so inmerse in the path of darkness. Just as Obito predicted.." Kakashi replied. "But don't worry, the new King will find a way to solve this mess"

"Who's the new King?"

"Hinata Hyuga. She's also the pearl's new host."

Rin gasped, "A Hyuga? I thought they were all dead."

"Apparently, they have a lot of luck"

"But" Rin interrupted. "If she holds the pearl, isn't that a bad thing? What if she reaches insanity?"

"Well, at the meeting she seemed to show slight effects of it. But she and the Kazekage managed to control it very well"

Rin sighed, "I just hope we could end this soon.."

"It will Rin, it will.."