Part 2

After telling her his story and all the truth about why he was running away, he was expecting her to immediately chained him and sent him back to the Uchiha Empire.

"So? What are you gonna do with me?" he said in a sad tone as he watched how the Queen stared at him in shock.

Then, she slowly gained her composture and spoke while leaving the cell. "You should rest, your injuries are in a delicate state so don't try anything...stupid"

Naruto nodded while watching in shock how the girl left the place.

"She... told me to rest?"

Shion went to her office quickly as she  tried to process everything. As Naruto told her his story, she immediately knew who he was. He was the only guard who didn't participated on her mother's execution. He was the only one who didn't killed her, despite all the chances he had to do so when the Uchihas invaded their kingdoom.

But the question is, does he remember her? She knew that was many years ago. They were just kids when that happeneded so maybe he isn't the same person as before. Maybe he changed for good.

Or for bad?

"My lady" said one messenger while entering the office. "It's a message from the Uchiha Empire"

He handed her the letter. She gasped as she read it.

"They're coming for a meeting, tomorrow?" she asked. "Who does he think he is?! He can't just come and go whenever he likes it!"

"Actually my lady, we're subordinates of his kingdoom" the messenger said. "Probably he wants to talk about the upcoming war"

"He probably wants my people to go and fight for him. What an asshole" she said.

"My lady-" the man said.

"Leave" she ordered while the man left the room quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the middle of the great ocean the Byakugan Princess along with the Kazekage and all of her friends sailed to Stormy Island.

"Ahhh, just two more days before we reach our destiny!" said Ino in a relaxed tone while Tenten was vomiting her breakfast.

"Arrgh dammit when will this stop?!?!?!?" yelled a frustrated Tenten while Neji patted her back.

"Be patient Tenten, in two days we'll arrive" Neji said.

"Looks like Dragon's Eye is having a great time while sailing." said Temari while smirking.

"I'll go make some tea for her" added Sakura.

"Can you make one for me? I hate sailing" said Kiba who was sick of sailing.

"How about we make for everyome, just in case?" Izumi asked.

"Sounds great to me, plus I'm getting tired of smelling everyone's puke" Shikamaru said.

"Shut it crybaby and keep staring at the clouds" Temari said.

Shikamaru smirked, "Troublesome"

Meawhile, Gaara, Hinata and Itachi were discussing some strategies for the meeting.

"So we have to convince at least five of the seven kingdooms that are assembling" Hinata said.

"That's how it's traditionally done" said Itachi. "However, we have to convince them all since the Land of Fire will skip the metting"

"So the task will be harder for us" Gaara said.

"The Land of Fire is originally composed by the Uchiha and the Uzumaki clan. Since the Uzumaki clan's dead, the Uchihas dominates all the lands along with the Kingdoom of Sacred Valley" Itachi said.

"I thought that Sacred Valley wasn't an allied with the Uchihas" Gaara said.

"They weren't, but due to the last war they surrendered and became a subordinate of the Uchihas" Itachi replied. "The seven lands are composed by the Land of Spring, the Land of Mist, the Land of Snow, the Land of Wind, the Land of Fire, the Land of Mountains and the Land of Sacred Valley. If we skip the Land of Fire and Sacred Valley, we only have five lands to convice."

"Neji nii-san and I will represent the Land of Snow. They Hyuga clan was destroyed but we're still not married." Hinata said.

"As far as I know, Tsunade-sama is the new ruler of the Land of Spring and Kakashi Hatake rules the Land of Mountains" Gaara said.

"Tsunade-sama is a descendant from the Senju clan" Itachi said. "She can be helpful."

"Then we just have to hope everything goes well" said Hinata.

Then, the three of them suddenly heard people moving from outside the room. As the went outside they found Tenten yelling many orders.

"What's happening?!" Hinata said to Tenten. Then she stared at how from the sky a huge storm was forming.

"We're closer than expected! From now on the journey gets rough!" Tenten said while Neji followed her.

"Tenten everything's settled. Now what?" Ino said.

"Just wait for my orders!"

"Tenten, you should get inside with Hinata-sama. It could be dangerous" Neji said.

"Eh?! No Neji, I can be helpful" said Hinata.

"I agree" said Gaara. "We could deal with this"

"Don't, I'm the only one who knows the way" Tenten said.

"Tenten you can't force yourself!" Neji insisted. "Hinata-sama please.."

"Hinata" Gaara said with concern.

"I have the Byakugan too" she said. "Neji and I can be your eyes while we sail. You just give us the orders while we work."

Tenten looked at Neji and then at Hinata. "Fine, Neji goes up and you go to the front of the ship."

"Sakura, take care of her" Neji said while the Haruno nodded.

"Brace yourselves!" yelled Tenten while Gaara took the rudder of the ship.

"This is gonna get fun" she said.