Part 26

Silence.

The Uchiha troops were waiting at the gates of the Kingdoom of Sacred Valley, waiting for the enemy to arrive. A whole day has passed and all the Uchiha guards were getting impatient. Specially his King, Sasuke Uchiha.

Meanwhile, inside of the gates Naruto and Shion prepared his men for the battle. They were all hidden inside the Village in a way the Uchiha guards couldn't notice them. Naruto and Shion knew about the real attack at the Land of Wind, so they were waiting for the precise moment to act.

"Any news?" asked Naruto in a serious tone while noticing how impatient the Uchiha army was becoming.

"Not yet" Shion replied. "Do you think they succeded?"

"Well, the main army is here. That means that Suna is low in defense dattebayo"

"So we'll make a blind attack"

"There's no option" Naruto sighed as Shion crossed her arms in frustration. He knew she desperately wanted to protect her people.

On the other hand, Sasuke stood still, staring at the road. He was hiding very well his rage.

"My lord" Shisui said while Sasuke turned around to face him. "We have news from Sunagakure"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow before giving him the cue to explain.

"It's from the Mizukage" he took a breath. "Sunagakure has been attacked by the King of the Seven Kigdooms. The Land of Wind doesn't belong to us anymore."

Shisui noticed how Sasuke's Mangekyo showed how furious he was so he waited for him to say something.

But nothing came.

"My lord?" Shisui asked carefully, knowing his bad temper.

"It's a trap!" he said coldly while raising his voice. "They are waiting for the signal to attack"

Shisui looked at Sasuke in confusion before turning around to face the gates of the Kingdoom. Then it clicked.

"They knew..." he murmured.

"Attack them. Kill them all" Sasuke said. "We won't go back to our land with empty hands"

"What about Naruto and Queen Shion?" he asked.

Sasuke smirked. "Bring them to me"

------------------------------------------------------

"Naruto! What's happening?!" asked Shion in shock, seeig that the Uchiha army was entering the village without good intentions.

"Shit! Shion there's no choice dattebayo!" Naruto said while giving orders to some soilders.

"But what about the signa!?"

"Forget about it! He found out!"

Then everything stared. The few hours that passed in Sacred Valley seemed like days for the Villagers. Many of the civilians died along with many soilders. Swords clashed while all the houses got burned down.

Naruto and Shion fought together against many soilders, buying them some break to help the civilians escape to the forest. Shion's soilders did their best to fight against the Uchihas and for a while, it seemed like they were winning.

But it didn't last long.

Suddenly, Sasuke managed to create his Susanno and killed all the troops that were left. Naruto knew that they wouldn't make it and took Shion's hand.

The blonde girl who was trembling turned to face the Uzumaki. No words were needed. The looks they gave to each other was enough to know that this was the end.

Then, Naruto suddenly pulled the girl close to him in a protective hug and waited for the final hit. Shion close her eyes and hid her head in his chest. Naruto hughed her so tight and waited for the final hit....that never came.

Instead, two pair of arms teared the couple apart, making them kneel against his enemy, Sasuke Uchiha.

"You should've obeyed me bitch!" he said while punching Shion's face, spitting blood out of her mouth. Naruto suddenly struggled to break free to defend his girl.

"Teme! Don't touch her dattebayo!" he  yelled before gettig punched in the stomach by one Shisui Uchiha.

"Don't speak up to the King, traitor!" he said. Sasuke leaned close to the Uzumaki's ear.

"I'm glad you're back. We have unfinished business, dobe" he said while Naruto trembled in fear.

"Let's go back. Our job here is done" he said.