Part 17

Sasuke woke up, only to see a naked pink haired girl laying unconsciously beside her. He stared at her bare back, remembering what he did to her the night before and smirked.

His plan was working.

Without leaving his Kingdoom out of impulse, Sasuke Uchiha managed to play the cards in his favor. He use Itachi as a puppet with his curse mark at Stormy Island and now he had all the details of the war, he conquered Sunagakure and in the process captured half of the Byakugan Princess's friends.

All because of a cursed jewel.

Obviously, the Uchiha didn't had in mind the fact of leaving a new heir to the throne. He didn't cared about that. But seeing the pressure the elders eventually put on his shoulders once he took the crown, he didn't had a choice. However, he wasn't gonna let anyone became Queen that easily.

Following his desire of changing the clan's habits, he decided to look for someone who had the capacity and the genetical lineage to create the perfect future for his clan. That's why, he got impressed by the pinkette's behavior at Suna.

The perfect candidate.

Sakura Haruno got his genuine interest once he brought her to the palace. Once he got there, he immediately made a research about her and her clan.

He discovered that she was a prodigy along with Izumi Uchiha in medical jutsu, being both the apprentices of the new Lord of the Land of Spring, Tsunade Senju. He also knew that her life there wasn't the best. She lost her parents at the age of 5 and started living alone 'till the age of 10 when she stared studying medicine.

Unfortunately, her talent was noticed by the feudal lords and accused her of witchcraft. They started hunting her and that made her leave her home for a while, until she got sold to a mercenary at the Land of Mountains. Years later she escaped and managed to get back to the Land of Spring to live the rest of her life, being hunted by the feudal lords.

Sasuke knew the Haruno aswell as many other people out there had a hard life. But he liked the way she manage to overcome all the obstacles to survive. Her medical skills along with her incredible strength, made her the ideal person to take the role of Queen of the Uchiha Empire.

Even if she didn't like it.

Sasuke doesn't love her. He lusts her. For him, she's just a small piece of his mater plan to conquer the pearl and bring justice to his land. And to make that purpose last a lifetime, he needs to leave an heir to the throne.

He felt his member getting erect as she manage to wake up to confront her new reality.

"Good morning" he said with a smirk that made the Haruno tremble in fear before giving him a disgusting look. But the Uchiha didn't seemed to be affected by it. In fact, he enjoyed her stubborness.

And it excited him.

"Don't look at me like that. You know you like it"

The Haruno glanced at his erect member and knew what was gonna happen next. But she ignored him and sat on the bed.

"No" she said.

"No?" he repeated while grabbing her waist, "I guess your friend's life aren't that valuable"

"Please.." she murmured nervously while sobbing. Sasuke slid a hand between her naked legs, making her close her eyes in disgusting pleasure.

"I know who you are and what you've been through" he seductively said in her ear. "Be my Queen, produce me a heir and I'll show them mercy. Uderstood?"

Defeated, Sakura's thoughts got blurry as she got lost in pleasure. His hands being in an out of her womanhood made the Haruno get big breaths. She was ready for a third round.

"Understood?" he asked in a warning tone.

"H-Hai..S-Sasuke...kun..."

She was lying.

Sakura Haruno knew she didn't had any choice against him. She even knew he might kill her and her friends, but she decided to fight him.

Right now, the only thing she could do was to pretend he had her by his side. She saw the sadness and loneliness in his eyes and knew, that maybe she could change his way of doijg things.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and she heard the Uchiha groan. She saw him get dressed before opening the door.

"What?" he said in annoyance.

She perked her ears while dressing up. Studying the way he sounded, it seemed like something bad was happening.

"He finally stood up huh?" he murmured.

"Yes, also the war will take place sooner than expected" said the guard. Sasuke blinked at him.

"How soon?"

"Next week" the guard replied. "Also, my lord.."

Sakura saw how he managed to hide very well his shocked expressions.

"The boy...seems he got very close to the Queen"

Boy? Queen? Sakura knew there was only one boy the all so mighty Uchiha was so obsessed with.

"Understood. Make the preparations for tomorrow morning" he said coldly as he closed the door. Sakura saw how still he stood so she carefully approached him.

"S-Sasuke-kun?"

Suddenly she saw how he, out of rage and frustration started screaming and breaking everything that was at his sight. Sakura made two steps back and stood in a defensive mode as he went on.

After a while, he sat on the floor with his arms, covering his face. Then, an awkward silence filled the room.

It was her chance.

"Sasuke-kun?" she said as she got a piece of an broken mirror as her weapon and approached him closely.

"Drop it" he said.

Sakura hesitated.

"I said drop it!"

She didn't moved. Then he stood up with his sharingan activated and approached her. Sakura got extremely nervous and thought for a moment that she was inside of a strong genjutsu. But she wasn't.

"I'm not gonna hurt you"

"You raped me. Twice" she spat.

Sasuke didn't answered.

"What happened? You were relaxed until.." she glanced at all the destroyed items. "This"

Sasuke lowered his head and the Haruno knew,  at that moment, that the great Sasuke Uchiha could cry.

"He..moved on.." she heard him say between tears. Sakura didn't know how to react. It was so unexpected.

'Focus Sakura! He raped you, he's the enemy. Now it's your time. Once he trusts you compeltely, it'll be the end of him.'

"Sasuke-kun.." she said while walking to him carefully until she hugged him. "It's okay.."

'It's okay?! Of all the things you cpuld say Haruno?!?!?'

"If he left...then that means he didn't loved you" she said. "You just need to move on too"

"He betrayed me, and now he dares to threaten me by not letting my men do their job at Sacred Valley" he said while Sakura listened carefully. "But I will get my revenge."

He broke the hug and stared at the Haruno's Esmerald eyes. "You will marry me tomorrow and you will bring me a child. And if Naruto can't be mine..."

Sakura tensed as how his Mangekyo Sharingan activated.

"He'll be no one else's.."

"Sasuke-kun, revenge won't bring you anything good. You have to think of a better way-"

"Don't you dare try to covince me other wise, witch!" He pushed her to the bed, turned her around and started humping her without mercy.

"No! Please!!" she yelled in pain.

"Remember, don't talk back to me... ever again" he said.