Part 10

Meanwhile, at the Uchiha palace, Sasuke stared blankly at his kingdoom.

"Soon, I'll have my victory" he said while breathing. He remembered the meetings he had with the Mizukage before the assemble, and when he put the cursed mark to Itachi before he escaped.

He also remembered the last day he saw his father before he ordered the guards to kill him. It took him several days to figure out a way to get rid of him without people noticing. After all, it turned out good. Once the guards finished the job, he went there and killed them to make sure rumours weren't spread.

"The Byakugan Princess is the new King" he said to himself. "I can't wait to see the look of despair in her face once I gave her my little surprise.." Then, a guard interrupted him.

"My lord" he said while bowing. "I have news from the Kingdoom of Sacred Valley"

"Go on.." he said with interest.

"The prisoner has decided to stay. Also, he stopped the asassination attempt" he said.

"Hn..typical" he said thinking of the young Uzumaki.

"Your majesty?" the guard asked confused.

"Prepare your troops, we're holding an attack tonight" he said with determination.

"To where exactly, your majesty?"

The Uchiha walked away while smirking.

"To Suna"

----------------------------------------------------------

As time went by, Naruto and Shion became closer than expected. They spent the last days talking and working at the library on finding a way to destroy the pearl. Also, rumours about the new King of the Seven Kibgdooms and the war coming were spread quickly among all the lands.

As she read the letters, Queen Shion was aware of everything that was happening. She scratched her tired eyes and sighed while Naruto entered the office.

"Someone's tired dattebayo" he said while the blonde girl gave him a smile. She knew she had feelings for him, but she didn't wanted to push him. She knew about his past love, and all the torture he went through.

"It's nothing..." she said in a sleepy tone that Naruto noticed quickly.

"You should go to rest." he said with concern. "You'll get sick if you continue overworking"

"Unfortunately, that's my job. I'm the Queen and I have to keep my people safe."

Naruto sighed as he looked at Shion. A few days ago, he tried to surpress all his feelings he developed for her by interactig with her at a fair distance. As what thet really were: Queen and prisoner. But unfortunately her sudden invitations to train, to know the city and to just have a small talk to her was making him lose his self control.

"Shion-chan" he said. "You seriously need to rest."

"I can't Naruto-kun" she replied.

"Then let me help you with your work! Just tell me what you need and I'll do it dattebayo!"

Shion looked at the Uzumaki boy before sighing in defeat. "Fine" Then she looked at a pile of papers she had at her right. "How about you start with these papers?"

The Uzumaki looked at the giant pile of papers and gulped. Honestly, he got a bit scared but then his look showed determination.

"As you wish your majesty!"

Hours went by and he read and read each one of the letters. Some of them were regardig the upcoming war, others about some commercial business, anothers were financial reports..Seriously, a Queen's job was tuff!

"Are you okay Naruto-kun?" Shion asked noticing Naruto's exasperation with the papers. "Naruto?!" she insisted again, catching him by surprise.

Naruto suddenly jumped and crashed with another pile of papers and suddenly, he was all covered by them. Shion watched the scene and laughed at the funny moment.

"Naruto.." she said while laughing and walking up to him. "Oh Kami look at you!"

"I guess, royal duties aren't meant for me -ttebayo" he said in pain while trying to smirk.

Shion sighed, "It's your first try. You'll get used to it. Here, let me help yo-aah!" she said before tripping and suddenly falling on top of him.

Naruto chuckled, "And I thought you were the experienced one"

"Shut up!" she said while he grinned. Then sge looked up to him and somehow, she froze. Naruto did the same once his eyes met hers.

At that moment, he world seemed to stop. His blue eyes were focused on her purple ones and for the first time in his life, he felt like he were in heaven.

"S-Shion.." he mumbled before moving foward and closing his eyes. Shion didn't dared to move and suddenly, his lips met hers in a shy but passionate kiss.

It was a kiss they've been waiting to happen. At first, Shion didn't knew of it was a dream or if it was reality, but she let her instints guide her as she kissed back. On the other hand, Naruto was feeling the same, but the flavor of her sweet lips made him go in pure ecstasy.

Until the flashbacks came.

Visions of Sasuke Uchiha, hitting and raping him returned to his mind. He suddenly felt nasty as he remembered his touch. His heart beats went frantic as he suddenly tried to erase the memories.

"You belong to me" he heard him say.

"No!" he suddenly shouted while breaking the kiss ans pushing himself away from Shion.

"Naruto-kun?" she asked trying not to sound heart broken as she saw how the male quickly went to a corner and placed himself in a fetal position.

Shion watched him with pity before trying to get close to him. "Hey, Naruto it's ok-"

"Get away from me" he mumbled to himself.

"What?" asked Shion trying to touch him.

"I said get away from me!! Don't touch me!!" he yelled while sobbing and moving away from her. "Please... please..."

Shion watcched in shock how he reacted and tried to wipe her tears away. She hated to see him like this. All these days trying to make him happy by showing him her kingdoom, training with him, talking, everything and still, the efects of he Uchiha's ways of torture hasn't been erased a single bit.

As she stood up, suddenly a guard entered the office in a hurry. Shion gave the guard a serious look.

"My lady!!" the man said while panting.  Shion noticed the tone he had in his voice and knew that whatever he had to say, weren't good news.