Part 3

Sasuke Uchiha and his guards entered the gates of Sacred Valley. For him, it wasn't just one of his regular meetings as King of the Uchiha Empire.

It was a meeting about the war.

He entered the palace of Sacred Valley and walked to the main hall. Then he stopped as he saw the throne where Queen Shion was.

One man stood beside her and made the traditional announcement. "You stand against Queen Shion of the Kingdoom of Sacred Valley, Priestess of the Land of Demons, Protector of the Enchanted Forest and Defender of the Sacred Seals."

"I am aware of that" said Sasuke in his cold voice. "That's why I'll remind you  that the real King of this land, is me."

"Why are you here, Uchiha-san?" Shion asked. "I know this isn't a regular visit."

"There are many important topics to discuss. There's a war coming and the lands are assembling to decide wether to attack us or not." he said.

"And your request is?"

"Your soilders. They'll take a big part, defending this land"

Shion chuckled sarcastically, "Why? As far as I know the conflict is between you and the other lands. I don't see what I will be winning from a conflict that doesn't concern my people."

"Is the Queen of Sacred Valley breaking the pact of peace we made?"

"Is the King of the Uchiha Empire, making fun of my authority and my title?"

Sasuke smirked, "Have you ever heard the rumors of what happened with the cursed jewel?"

"I know the rumours and I'm aware it's a topic that should be attended" she said. "The fights we're having over this should not be allowed."

"Then agree to join me by sending your men and take the pearl from them" Sasuke said.

"I prefer dealing with it idependently"

"You're still a subordinate. Everything you have, belongs to me" the Uchiha added in a warning tone. "Don't make me repeat the atrocities that happened during the last war."

"Those atrocities won't happen under my reign" Shion said with a glare.

"Then we have an agreement. Now to the last topic." he handed her a scroll. "This contains information of a prisoner we're looking. He's an A-class criminal."

Shion read the descriptions that matched with Naruto's. "I haven't seen this man and neither my people."

"He ran towards this direction when he escaped. If you see him here, bring it to me" he said while turning around and leaving. "And I will free you and your land"

Shion gasped as he left the place. Does he knows that Naruto's here? If so, how does he know? And what would she do? Will she give him back to the Uchihas? But must importantly, will they really give her kingdoom it's freedom?

----------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after many up and downs in the middle of the sea, the storm that caused millions of problems to the Byakugan Princess and her friends vanished. Of course, everyone was super wet and tired of working and helping during the storm.

"Geez! That was a hell of a storm!" said Tenten in an excited tone.

"Tenten, the ship almost crashed 3 times!" yelled an exhausted Gaara.

"It's not my fault you're bad at sailing!"

"I just followed your orders!!!!"

"Hey guys! Is everyone okay?" Sakura asked while getting up.

"We're fine here" said Itachi while helping Izumi and Ino get up. Hinata walked towards them with Kiba and Akamaru.

"Where's Neji nii-san?" she asked before she heard some yelling from above.

"Calm down Neji, you just have to let yourself go!" yelled Temari.

"I wont unless you change the person who controls the rudder!" Neji said. "I almost died because of him!"

"So he ain't coming down?" Shikamaru said while Temari sighed.

"Just use it already" she replied while Shikamaru made Neji go down with his shadow possesion jutsu.

Meanwhile, Hinata went up to see if Gaara was okay. Only to find her fiancée fighting with Tenten.

"You could've killed us!" he said.

"I told you to let me do things my way but noooo" Tenten said. "You didn't because I'm a pregnant woman right?!?"

"But we did followed your orders and you almost killed us!"

"Oh now you're saying that I don't know what I'm doing? Good one, Kazekage!" she said while clapping her hands. Gaara let out an exasperated sigh.

"NEJI!!! CONTROL YOUR WOMAN!!" he yelled while running away.

"Umm..Gaara-kun?" Hinata said while following him.

"What?" he said in an annoyed tone that tried to hide from her.

"Look" she said while pointing out at an island. Gaara stared at it for a while.

"We.. we did it. HINATA WE DID IT!!!" he said while hugging her and doing circles with her.

"See? Told ya' I knew what I was doing!" Tenten yelled from afar.

Hinata giggled at his reaction. "It's okay Gaara-kun, we made it"

"Yeah, now let's hope we'll convince them to join us" he said while hugging her close to him and staring at the upcoming island.

"Hai, let's start putting an end to this" she said.