Part 6

"Naruto! Are you okay?" asked a frightened Shion while approaching the Uzumaki boy.

"H-Hai!" he said while standing up. "We gotta go"

"The due date has expired Shion-sama" said a male voice that belonged to the Uchiha clan. "He belongs to our King"

"He doesn't belong to anyone" hissed the blonde girl.

"Either way, he will come with me. But since you refused to follow Sasuke-sama's orders" he said while taking out a blade. "You must die"

Naruto stood in front of Shion in a protective way but before he could notice, Shion pushed him away and blocked the enemy's attack. Since she didn't had time, her arm was slightly injured but she ignored it.

"You threat will be considered as treason from the Uchiha clan to our peace agreement" she said while fighting with the man. "You will face the consequences"

Naruto stood shocked as how she fought the man. For the first time in his life, he was impressed. However, he knew he had to help since the Uchiha guard had more skills than her.

Suddenly, the Uchiha activated his Sharingan and casted Shion in a strong genjutsu. Naruto rushed to help her.

"Okay that's it!" he said while preparing a small rasengan to attack. "I've had enough! So tell Sasuke that I won't go back to him even if I'm dead dattebayo!!!!"

As he attacked with his rasengan the enemy managed to get away from it's durect attack. He was badly injured but he ran away.

Naruto sighed as he saw how the man ran and turned around to see if Shion was okay. He went to her and carried her in bridal style while some guards entered the room.

"What happened?!?" said one of the men.

"Did the masked man get here?" asked another.

"The Queen!!" yelled some servants in panic.

"Don't panic. We just need a doctor" Naruto said.

"Hai!" said one servant who appeard to be in charge of the rest. "We'll take her to her room while they bring the doctor"

As Naruto entered the room, he placed Shion on her bed and waited until the doctor came. After a few examinations, he told him that she was fine but she needed to rest a few hours.

As the servants left the room they talked to eachother excitedly.

"Do you think he's the one?" said one servant.

"I don't wanna bring any false hope" said another.

"But it could be. If the tales are true, soon our people will finally have a true King and Queen! And the Uzumaki clan will reborn!!"

"Shhh! They might hear you! Besides, we can't confirm it yet."

"But you saw how he dealed with the attack! And how he carried her. He could be a good candidate!"

The servant sighed, "Can you stop fantasyzing about them? Let's go, we have work to do.."

"Fine! But I still have my hopes up!" foloowed the other.

Naruto stood beside her the whole day, watching her closely. He didn't know why but he needed like he was supposed to be beside her. He was impressed of her skills and bravery, he didn't expected her this strong!

The Uzumaki boy stared at her beauty while she slept. She was like an angel to him, some thing precious that nobody could find that easily. He admired her.

He shocked his head, erasing those thoughts. He knew she wasn't someone to trust completely....not after what happened to him with Sasuke. Some tears falled through his saddened face while he remembered everything he went through for the love he felt for the Uchiha.

"N-Naruto?" he heard her mumble while waking up. "Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing..dattebayo" he said while wiping his tears away. "How you're feeling?"

"Dizzy, but fine.." she said. "Look Naruto, I-"

"Don't. I've made my choice" he grinned at her. "I will stay here to fight with you."

Shion blinked. "You don't have to do this.."

"I want to, Shion." he said while taking her hand. "I don't know why but, I feel like here's where I belong.."

"..."

"...Well," Naruto said awkwardly. "I'll be in my room if you need me dattebayo! I'll let you rest here.."

Naruto entered to his room in a rush. "Why did I say that?!?!?" He scratched his hair. "No no no no!! I can't have feelings for her right? I mean, I loved Sasuke for so long..."

"But she makes me feel safe. I feel like I wanna be beside her..no DAMMIT!!!"  he sighed.

"Dang it and how will I tell her? If I hook up with her, how will I tell her about me and Sasuke? And what he did to me?" he said in fear. "Dang it she'll see me as a monster dattebayo!!"

He sighed a few times. "Okay. Stay still Naruto. You don't love her.... yet..... But that doesn't matter now!! I have to work on my revenge. Sasuke will pay for everything he did to me dattebayo! And it's final!!!"