Part 21

Pregnant.

Sakura Haruno's one week pregnant.

She didn't expected to be pregnant this soon, but that'll explain the genuine smile Sasuke usually gave her every night.

The now pink haired Queen of the Uchiha Empire saw how Sasuke entered the castle. He seemed tired but he didn't dared to show it to anyone.

Except of course, Sakura.

She noticed his radical change once they got married. He even allows her to walk around the palace even though it has to be with some of his men by her side. Their nights together became less rude and he acted like he truly cared for her.

Was it because he already knew that she was carrying her child? Or was it something else?

"Welcome home, Sasuke-kun" she said as her husband greeted her. They both went to dinner.

Since they got married, he even started to be more talktative to her. But this time, silence filled the dinning room.

"Uh.." Sakura said awkwardly. "Are you alright?"

"Hn."

Sakura was now used to his 'Hn' answers so she decided to give him the news.

"Sasuke-kun I have to tell you something" she said while faking her excited tone.

"What is it?" he said while glancing at her.

"I'm pregnant"

Sasuke's eyes widened before he lowered her head and smirked. "Good job"

"Good...job?" Sakura asked with a hint of anger at him. "What do you mean?"

"You did your part."

"Part? Sasuke-kun a baby isn't a joke"

"It never was." Sakura gasped as he looked up and smiled. "Sakura..the war starts tomorrow and I want to make sure our baby will be safe"

"Good point. But what if you die? I barely know how to rule a Kingdoom"

"I won't die" he said coldly while standing up. "Let's go"

"No Sasuke. I won't go to our room if you-"

"I said LET'S GO, NOW!" he yelled while grabbing Sakura with him. The pinkette didn't struggled that much and followed him.

Once they were at their room Sakura didn't went to bed. Instead, she reached for the window. Sasuke, knowing how he acted earlier went to her.

"Sakura...I-"

"Don't apologize if you don't feel like it" she hissed. "I understand"

"Sakura.."

"I may not be born and raised in a castle and you know I never truly wanted this title" she sighed, "But I have no other option."

She turned around to face him. "I'm your wife Sasuke and you're gonna be a father. So at least try to comeback safe"

She hated to admit it, but Sakura knew she staryed pitying him. Sure he raped her and made her marry him. But she was able to see the real Sasuke. The one who suffers for Naruto's love, the one who wants to change his clan and Empire for the better. Even if he had to go through darkness.

The Uchiha grabbed her face with gentleness and stared at her before kissing her in a shy and passionately way. He knew she was just a tool for him that worked sucessfully on producing him a child. But he started to feel different. For him, Sakura was now something more than just a tool.

It was his treasure.

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers, "I have to go, Sakura.."

She nodded while he left. Then he found one of his men, "Watch her carefully. If something happens to her, I'll kill you"

"Yes my lord" he said.