Part 31

Shion continued making the ancient spell while Hinata and Naruto found a small spot to take cover. The next thing they knew was a huge yell from the Uchiha King before fading into a bright light, followed by a huge wind. Then the sound of a broken jewel was heard.

Shion stood there concentrated on her spell and didn't opened her eyes until she stopped murmuring words in an ancient language. Then she opened her eyes, when the dark aura dissapearded.

"It's done.." she said before sighing. Naruto and Hinata got out of their small shelter to reach her.

"Is it really done?" Hinata asked.

"It is" Naruto answered while staring at the spot where once stood Sasuke. "The war is over."

Shion sighed, relieved that her kingdoom was finally free from the Uchiha Empire. Soon the feelings overwhelmed her so she did her best to not cry. But it was no use, the feeling of finally achieving peace was too much to handle.

Naruto noticed it and soon, he embraced her into a warm hug while Hinata looked at them in awe. He knew how she felt cause he was feeling the same.

"We must tell the news" Shion said. "We have to tell them of our victory."

"First, we have a goodbye ceremony to attend" the Hyuga said while thinking of Tenten and all the ones who died during battle. Shion looked at her confused and turned to Naruto, asking silently for an explanation.

"They were close friends of mine" Hinata added, knowing that the Queen of Sacred Valley didn't knew the whole story. "They saved my life from the Uchiha Empire."

Days later, they made it back to the Land of Wind where the goodbye ceremony was celebrated. Everyone was happy that the war is over but deep inside, they were sad 'cause of their friends death. Neji was devastated when he knew the news of her beloved one, dying in battle while giving birth to his daughter. The only relief he had was that Hikari was safe at the Land of Mountains.

Gaara and Temari were devastated too. They did not only lost their brother Kankuro, also her best friend Matsuri. Ino and Shikamaru also lost their firends Chouji, Shino, Sai and Kiba. Sai's death hit Ino deeply, making her regret all those moments she fought with him for useless things.

Sakura was traumatized. The goodbye ceremony made her remember the day she saw how Kiba died. The scene of him being tortured replayed in her head making her almost loose control of herself. Tsunade, Izumi and Shizune took her to the hospital to receive mental treatment for all the time she spent being raped by Sasuke.

Naruto didn't know how to feel. He was sad of Sasuke's death but also felt guiltiness of all the suffering this war caused. Shion noticed it and stood with him all the moment, holding his hand. They didn't said nothing to each other.

For Hinata, this was a new beginning. The cursed jewel was destroyed, the Uchiha Empire defeated and the war was finally over. She knew there were many loses but she had to stay strong for the new time that was about to come.