Part 16

Naruto felt Shion leaving the office in a hurry. He managed to sat up, thinking of what happened between them a few moments ago.

"Damm it!" he cursed while facepalming himself, knowing how he reacted at her due to the side effects pf Sasuke's torture.

"I'm a fool..." he mumbled while getting up and startig to look for her. He felt guilty and he wanted to apologize. Also at the same time, he felt that the kiss was right and fpr the first time in forever, he felt happy.

He found Shion at the lobby arguing with some of the..

Uchiha elders?

Naruto quickly found a place to hide and decided to spy on them. He watched the Uchihas carefully, they appeard to be old generals from their military.

"I am not giving my soilders to the Uchiha Kingdoom" said Shion with determination.

"We're not asking you for permission" said one the the elders. "Your soilders will join our military forces tomorrow. It's the King's orders"

"Well tell your King that he wont have any help from my people. We had a deal and he broke it by sending one of his men to kill me"

Shion turned around to leave them but suddenly one of the elders grabbed her arm with his brutal strenght.

"We don't care if we have a deal. Your King gave you an order and you will obey him!"

Shion struggled to get free from he man. Her guards rushed to help her but suddenly, the other man casted them in a strong genjutsu, making them see that nothing was happening.

"Let go of me!" Shion said as the guard pulled her close to him by her hair.

"Don't make us invade this place the same way we did years ago, your majesty" said he man before she glared at him. Then she kicked him and got free from him. But the other guard grabbed her again. 

"You think you can get free from us that easily my lady?" said the other guard as the one she kicked recovered himself.

"I think we should teach her some manners" said the other while slapping her. Naruto saw everything and before he could know it, he suddenly stopped the Uchiha guard's hand before he slapped her again.

"Don't you dare touch her" he said in a warning tone as the Uchiha guard recognized him.

"You.." the guard said. "You should be dead by now.."

"That doesn't matter" Naruto replied while he twisted the Uchiha's hand. The other one took a step back with Shion.

"Idiot" said the guard. "You don't know what you're doing.. King Sasuke will invade this land and he'll kill you.."

Naruto smirked at him, "I want to see him try" he said as he released him and turned to the one who had Shion. That Uchiha guard was so scared that he suddenly pushed Shion away and went to the other.

"We're leaving. Next time we see eachother will be on the battlefield" he said before leavig with the injured guard.

Naruto who already catched Shion in his arms watched the two Uchiha men walk away. Once he lost sight of them, he turned to the queen.

"You okay?" he said with worry. Shion looked up to him and nodded before slowly breaking the hug.

"Why you did that?" she asked, "You just told me to stay away from you.."

"You were in trouble dattebayo. Also..." he said while scratching his head. "I want to apologize for earlier. I had a vision of him and I was scared that I might've hurted you unintentionally."

Shion lowered her head, understanding the situation. However, she thought that maybe the kiss happened too soon.

"Thank you" she murmured. "Now, I gotta go."

"Wait, Shion please.." Naruto said while hugging her from behind. "I want to stay with you Shion. I'm happy that the kiss happened dattebayo so please, give me a chance"

"I am giving you the chance to heal, Naruto. I don't wanna see you suffer the way you did before.."

"I need you to help me Shion" he turned her around to face him. "Please.."

The Queen stared at Naruto's blue eyes. She felt hypnotized as she slowly nodded at him, making the young Uzumaki give her a genuine smile before approaching to kiss her.

"My lady!" said a man while the couple groaned  and slowly turned to see him. The man who was now acting awkwardly, gave her a letter and left.

Shion opened the letter and read while Naruto waited.

"This can't be..." she said, gasping.

"What? What is it?"

"The battle...it'll take place here.."